Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel immigration

e4rp33l

e4rp33l

Recruit
★★★★★
i hate foreigner(only if they live in my country), i hate immigrants, i hate refugees. dont steal our work, dont use our socialsystem. Stop making fun of us european, if your country is so much better why dont you live there. Leave us alone. I have no problem if they are a few but these :feelsohgod: grow and grow and dont respect local laws and form parallel societies. The only ones who profit from immigration are big companies. Migration is the biggest crisis of the 21th century.

Immigration should be reduced to at the most 500 per year.

i hate foreigner(only if they live in my country), i hate immigrants, i hate refugees. dont steal our work, dont use our socialsystem. Stop making fun of us european, if your country is so much better why dont you live there. Leave us alone. I have no problem if they are a few but these :feelsohgod: grow and grow and dont respect local laws and form parallel societies. The only ones who profit from immigration are big companies. Migration is the biggest crisis of the 21th century.
You from Germany?

switzerland, its almost the same here
You're lucky, you only have the Albanians there, only immigrants in Switzerland are some other Europeans

Last edited:
Just kick out niggers and you be fine

Cope.
I am an immigrant but I like the country more than the old one.
I will not be a cuck for it tho.

But would you consider fucking an immigrant stacy if you had the chance?

Did u just make account for this? Seems to me you’re infiltrator

They are fleeing the Zionist forces that cause this:

That poor fence

Blame your women for not reproducing enough babies with their own race and then you cry when immigrants have good families and their women wanna reproduce
Hating immigration is useless as fuck

Immigration is a good thing because shitskins and others are working for your country

big truth. in computer science it is worst. fucking chink curry immigrant niggers make up 50% of Google and Facebook :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:! They taking the fucking 200,300,400,500k salary jobs. FUCKING hate em! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Immigration is a good thing because shitskins and others are working for your country
For social system not to collapse there should be a certain ratio between working and nonworking people.

This can be done in a few ways:

Traditional: birth rate above replacement rate. This is hard to achieve in a cucked society. Also this is expensive because raising children is expensive.

Soy: import immigrants. This one is way better. Foids can jump on chads love rods instead of raising kids. Its cheap. Imported pajeets are mostly young adults so they can start working and paying taxes almost immediately.

Found the gentile!

Reported!!!

Foids also outnumber you in democracy and all women vote YES!! for inviting more niggers.