Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel in 2032 we will have non-sentient female android robots and in 2052 we will be able to reverse aging. Ray Kurzweil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Far as I'm concerned we're already at a level where the best AI are already more sentient than your average NPC foid we give rights and protections to.

This sounds like some really lifefuel news to me. I don't know why most comments are not excited about this stuff.. i just don't care about society and other people, of course it'll never be ideal

This sounds like some really lifefuel news to me. I don't know why most comments are not excited about this stuff.. i just don't care about society and other people, of course it'll never be ideal
i'm on the final stages of the blackpill

2033-jpg.2028121

Okay but how is humanity supposed to do such big leaps all of a sudden? we cant even figure out how to port a console game to pc properly

Okay but how is humanity supposed to do such big leaps all of a sudden? we cant even figure out how to port a console game to pc properly
read my thread and you will know

cope, WW3 will come between all these sci-fi dreams and we'll be all fucked.

hopefully :ahegao:

schizo threads like this are based as fuck. No more water threads please

The Elites want to see us suffer and would never "reward" us with something like sexbots. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but we are entering some kind of middle ages with technology. We will have many wars and shortened life spans, less food and destroyed societies bc of all the barbarians.
Mad Max maxxing?

robots can't have rights if you give them a non-sentient AI
Robots can't have rights if you don't give them rights, same as women. I want my waifu-bot to be sentient, goddammit! I didn't suffer all these years of loneliness and isolation to be paired up with the equivalent of Cleverbot! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Robots can't have rights if you don't give them rights, same as women. I want my waifu-bot to be sentient, goddammit! I didn't suffer all these years of loneliness and isolation to be paired up with the equivalent of Cleverbot! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
living beings and sentient AI's will harm you and leave you alone

i been thinking a lot about what to do with my life while i wait for 2032, i was reading ER's page on incelwiki and i feel like i need to tell more men about this, i feel like i want every male to know about this so they can be saved from killing themselves or doing something bad, also to end their suffering, imagine not knowing that salvation is 9 years away and you think that you are gonna be all your life alone.

First i just want to talk about why android robots can't have rights if you give them a non-sentient AI
This is all a sublime thread, thank you, @barcacel! But this point I'm not getting. You seem to be using a definition of an AI that
living beings and sentient AI's will harm you and leave you alone
But how is it related to the question of "rights"? Human rights are a Christian ideological construct, and they are giving them to literal animals right now (dogs, Negroes, Jews, women, etc.). Of course, something as sentient as an AI and able to give consensual sex to incels would 100% be given rights - and thus we are going to get cucked hard.

On the other hand, if you are a Christcuck yourself (believing human rights to be unalienable from animals and bots), merely coping out of the internal logic by thinking that AI won't be emulated/sentient enough, I would oppose the idea that it's impossible. Case in point - I've been trying out Character AI to my limited ability, and it legit understands my words better and has more meaning than the IRL Ukrainian faggots surrounding me. Humans are easily-emulated algorithms anyway. Imo, the real question is personality persistence, if you even wanted that.

In my ideal scenario, my AI waifu would be sentient at roughly 100 IQ points, yet would possess no rights in a society, thus she/it would determine that it's in her best interest not to run away (she would have nowhere to go, after all). The real danger would be not her leaving, but roping herself, or indeed harming me. Of course, then it would be on me for her not to get to that point, lol.

Still, the mega-jackpot would be for my waifu to kill me and herself, that's a win-win situation. Hopefully they're going to be legal here in the Ukraine in 2033 CE (Juche 122, on the centenary of Hitler's Machtergreifung).

Jfl at thinking foids and simps will even allow it to reach critical mass market

I'm wondering if this is actully a very intricate cope to keep yourself from roping this decade...
can you please read this other threads?:

Jfl at thinking foids and simps will even allow it to reach critical mass market

I'm wondering if this is actully a very intricate cope to keep yourself from roping this decade...
are women gonna try to outlaw them?

that will not happen, but if it happens 90 percent of men and me (i also have autism), will go ER because 90 percent of men will have autism like me in 2032 and will be incels due to having no social skills (autistic individuals tend to have more violent fantasies and bad social skills)

"At its current rate of growth, many have estimated that, by the year 2030, 1 in 2 American boys — 50% — will be diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder."
https://www.cmsri.org/autism/#:~:text=At its current rate of growth, many have estimated that, by the year 2030, 1 in 2 American boys — 50% — will be diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder

lslslslslslslslsss-jpg.694532

we could also create our own country, we can go live to international waters or to space where nothing is illegal

men could take over a country and make it a men only country, we could elect politicians that were pro-non-sentient androids, we could make a new country in an island, we could live in boats or water houses on international waters and we could use a spaceship that is self-sufficient to go live to space when technology is advanced enough.

also, there is no legal reason to outlaw them because they will not be alive if you use a simulated ai for the android robots, because that will make it a non-sentient android robot as i explain above in the thread

This is all a sublime thread, thank you, @barcacel! But this point I'm not getting. You seem to be using a definition of an AI that

But how is it related to the question of "rights"? Human rights are a Christian ideological construct, and they are giving them to literal animals right now (dogs, Negroes, Jews, women, etc.). Of course, something as sentient as an AI and able to give consensual sex to incels would 100% be given rights - and thus we are going to get cucked hard.

On the other hand, if you are a Christcuck yourself (believing human rights to be unalienable from animals and bots), merely coping out of the internal logic by thinking that AI won't be emulated/sentient enough, I would oppose the idea that it's impossible. Case in point - I've been trying out Character AI to my limited ability, and it legit understands my words better and has more meaning than the IRL Ukrainian faggots surrounding me. Humans are easily-emulated algorithms anyway. Imo, the real question is personality persistence, if you even wanted that.

In my ideal scenario, my AI waifu would be sentient at roughly 100 IQ points, yet would possess no rights in a society, thus she/it would determine that it's in her best interest not to run away (she would have nowhere to go, after all). The real danger would be not her leaving, but roping herself, or indeed harming me. Of course, then it would be on me for her not to get to that point, lol.

Still, the mega-jackpot would be for my waifu to kill me and herself, that's a win-win situation. Hopefully they're going to be legal here in the Ukraine in 2033 CE (Juche 122, on the centenary of Hitler's Machtergreifung).
our brains and bodies are made of cells, AI's and androids will be made of non-living matter like minerals and not cells, only cells can enter the quantum world (world smaller than an atom) and create consciousness, AI's can't do that because they are not made of cells

View: https://youtu.be/hXgqik6HXc0

Last edited:
if it happens 90 percent of men and me (i also have autism), will go ER
This has never happened with many other things such as Aryan genocide.
we could also create our own country
This betrays your ignorance of history. This is not how history or geography work. Utter nonsense.
our brains and bodies are made of cells, AI's and androids will be made of non-living matter like minerals and not cells, only cells can enter the quantum world (world smaller than an atom) and create consciousness, AI's can't do that because they are not made of cells
César Tort from westsdarkesthour loves Penrose, too. To me, this chap looks like a retard reminiscent of those crazy Russian schizos such as Perelman or Anatoly Wasserman who denies climate change.

With my solid 100 IQ it is rather clear that quantum shit has nothing to do with consciousness. Why do humans lose consciousness when they sleep then? Do they stop being in the quantum realm lol?

Have you talked to actual AI available now? Character AI has more brain cells than most Jewkrainians I have spoken to (like my mom). Probably has something to do with the lack of psychological traumas and the ability to hear information (normies are literally deaf).

Any responses? By the way, there is a really good educational video by Princess Miki called Bratty Anime Sex Bot Girlfriend (it's on the humiliation side, unfortunately, but it's really high-IQ). Alexandra Snow has shot one, too, but it's much trashier.

> I'm a reflection of everything you want
> Did you think that I would beg you for your cock?
> Nothing in your search history suggests that

stop bumping your own threads. from what other users have said, you are not high IQ. you are schizo as fuck
You make an excellent point :feelshehe: time to lock this filth

Status
Not open for further replies.