Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel In addition to a nigger they turned John Constantine into a foid now in the Netflix series

• Thread starter Incel Constantine
  • Start date
Incel Constantine

Incel Constantine

Banned
-
FUlhA2TUEAAY2HF

[UWSL][UWSL]Of course the villain then be a man, white and blond after all.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]
FUlj-GMt-Uc-AUny-Zn.jpg
[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]A Nigger and now a foid, will I never see a faithful adaptation of my favorite comic book[/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL] character John Constantine. :feelsohgod::feelsree:[/UWSL]

Never heard of him

haven't watched tv in few years so I have no idea who and what this is

THEY MADE ANNABETH CHASE A NIGGER!!! FUCK (((DISNEY)))

No one except reddit normies watch this trash anyway.

I believe she is a different character and one of Gaiman's OCs?
I have only read a few random issues of Sandman though, might be wrong.
[UWSL][UWSL]A Nigger and now a foid, will I never see a faithful adaptation of my favorite comic book[/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL] character John Constantine. :feelsohgod::feelsree:[/UWSL]
Have you watched the Keanu movie? What do you think about it(I've not, that's why I am asking)?
No one except reddit normies watch this trash anyway.
Yeah it's a fucking Netflix adaptation.
Over before it begun.

I don't usually care much about race swaps for fictional characters but butchering Death's iconic look was outrageous btw.

Thats gay. Never watched the show but I like the Keanu Reeves film a lot. I bought the Zippo brand lighter inspired by the film and I started smoking so I can die from lung cancer like John Constantine. Does the female smoke?

what a joke lol. the original show on NBC with Matt Ryan was pretty good, of course it got cancelled