Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory In contrast to common belief,most incels are High T

Tarblackpill

Tarblackpill

There will be so much grief.
-
I have been doing polls to a lot of forums and I have to say that althrough there are a lot of High inhibcels, most incels are High T. I believe that we are higher T than normals, and even some chads.
By my polls I realized that Incels have the higher rates of low 2D:4D, higher rates of autism, and higher rates of STEM professionals. All these are strongly correlated to testosterone. A smaller head relative to the body is also a high T marker. Passionate rage, and intense emotion are also high T, and the value of other men is, in contrast to common retarded sense, also a T trait.

how do you know about the small head part

Can confirm my ring finger is longer than my middle finger I have a chad jaw and also autism

I feel like a mixture of high T and low T

Jfl stupidest shit I have ever read. Most incels are incels due to low T. If you had high t since you were born there is 0 possible way to ever end up as incel.

Higher T also means fapping and games are more rewarding to you than to the average person so we got addicted to it as teens.
Sex and violence were very important to high t warrior tribesmen.

We are basically TOO high-T and that's why incel.

sitting at home playing video games is not high T lmao. but nice try @Meus

It is autistic. High T causes autism.
"Children who are exposed to high levels of testosterone in the womb show similar results in psychological tests to people with autism." as I understand it its not about your testosterone levels but the testosterone levels of your mother