Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Theory: Incels are more likely to be high T

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
We’re constantly horny, constantly thinking of foids and can’t get them off our mind.

We discuss foid degeneracy and aren’t scared to criticise and insult foid and normie shit activities such as casual whore sex and clubbing. We dont give a FUCK about the consequences such as being social OUTCASTS. Meanwhile, foids and faggots who are all low T are extremely scared of being outcasts and would do anything to “fit in”.

We stood up to them and refused to integrate with them. I can even use myself as an example, when I had low T, I used to see foids more as humans and equal to me and sometimes I’d see them as better than me because of their smv. I was also brainwashed and believed it was all my fault that I was single. Now that I’m high T at (3300+ ng/dl tested) I don’t give a fuck about them anymore and I was awakened to their bastard whore satanic Jew enabled degeneracy.

:feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

So what your saying is beta males are more high T than Alpha Chads?

Testosterone is measured in how masculine your face is called facial dimorphism.

57917d00c60811e79660d79b40711222 Screen Shot 2017 11 10 at 111323 2924774605

6 Figure2 1 1949650857

The more Masculine, The more T

I doubt that. I am giga low T and seriously brain damaged.

So what your saying is beta males are more high T than Alpha Chads?
Yeah. Chad is living easy he doesn’t need T due to him living an easy life
Testosterone is measured in how masculine your face is called facial dimorphism.
High t can make you look scary

3300 ng/dl is fucking crazy

Yeah. Chad is living easy he doesn’t need T due to him living an easy life

High t can make you look scary
If he wasnt high T he would be a bitch boy with good looks, Would still get to smash but would more likely to not grab oppertunities so HIGH T on a chad wouldnt fare that well in other areas than sex. For example grinding, A chad fully loaded with cash will naturally have higher T and be a go getter for what he wants in life!

Brutal I just saw your name. I suggest steroids
steroids will just further ruin my face lol I am already subhuman enough. No need to become 10 times more subhuman plus I am a manlet.

hamudi mogs me to death the only thing i mog him at is that im not bald.
I dont think hes completely bald, He just use a shaver to remove the rest.

Hamudi - Movie intro - YouTube

If he wasnt high T he would be a bitch boy with good looks, Would still get to smash but would more likely to not grab oppertunities so HIGH T on a chad wouldnt fare that well in other areas than sex. For example grinding, A chad fully loaded with cash will naturally have higher T and be a go getter for what he wants in life!
What about the feminism theory where foids prefer low T men that they can manipulate and abuse to further inflate their ego

What about the feminism theory where foids prefer low T men that they can manipulate and abuse to further inflate their ego
Thats another story, We were talking about High T men now.

It’s the opposite. He’ll get it up much more
Mom has told me countless times, Never do steroids you cant get your dick up anymore when i was a gymcel lol, Never going to and never know where i was gonna get it anyway, I was also told DrugsRbad Mkay.

Thats another story, We were talking about High T men now.
I know , I’m saying “chads” are now just tallfags with lower T than us incels

I dont think hes completely bald, He just use a shaver to remove the rest.

Hamudi - Movie intro - YouTube
he's not incel tier looking but is trucel in germany anyways. He would slay in his homeland for sure because he is low inhib as fuck.

he's not incel tier looking but is trucel in germany anyways. He would slay in his homeland for sure because he is low inhib as fuck.
Mogs me at the inhibition thingy, Before i knew i had a jew nose i was more neurotypical, But then i noticed people were pointing it out everywhere, Now i had a botched surgery and half is jew, Fuck this world.

Im the only one in my family born with deformities, Also my eyes are not deep set, They are round and ugly with a c shaped eyebrows

Mogs me at the inhibition thingy, Before i knew i had a jew nose i was more neurotypical, But then i noticed people were pointing it out everywhere, Now i had a botched surgery and half is jew, Fuck this world.

Im the only one in my family born with deformities.
brutal, I have tiny aryan nose but my philtrum is fucked up It's over!

brutal, I have tiny aryan nose but my philtrum is fucked up It's over!
Mogs my nose, My brother got the chad genes tho, Ive been mogged ever since birth...

so this is why i have hairloss.

Then i don't talk about foids degeneracy after i jerk off.

I highly doubt that.
You should watch this video it explains the causes of low T.

In short, most incels:
  • Don't have much contact with women.
  • Are fairly sedentary
  • Are under chronic stress
  • Tend to be submissive irl
  • Lack of sunlight
  • Lack of sex
  • Eat junk food
  • Are inflamed
  • Are excluded from social competition...
All of these traits are associated with destroying T-levels. One can therefore conclude incels typically have exceptionally low T-levels on average.

I highly doubt that.

In short, most incels:
  • Are fairly sedentary
  • Lack of sunlight
  • Lack of sex
  • Eat junk food
  • Are inflamed
All of these traits are associated with destroying T-levels. One can therefore conclude incels typically have exceptionally low T-levels on average.

I stay away from soy, Thats why if i ever order china food i make sure there is 0 soy in it.

I highly doubt that.

In short, most incels:
  • Are fairly sedentary
  • Lack of sunlight
  • Lack of sex
  • Eat junk food
  • Are inflamed

You could say the opposite. Normies and chads are inside all day working or at college and the only thing they do is try to impress foids meaning they don’t get any sunlight. They then don’t get any sleep when they go to nightclubs and party all night. Combined with insane amounts of alcohol and smoking leads to average soy normie with low T