Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IN GREECE 87% of ADULTS HAVE SEX AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I think the reason that number is so high is because they are all a bunch of fags.

Cumming in #2 is Brazil where 82% of all adults have sex at least once a week. And number 3 is Russia, where 80% of adults have sex at least once a week.

I think the reason that number is so high is because they are all a bunch of fags.

Cumming in #2 is Brazil where 82% of all adults have sex at least once a week. And number 3 is Russia, where 80% of adults have sex at least once a week.
Fake af ,either they are fucking disgusting shit tier foids

It is fake cuz usa would be bigger

I want to fucking cum

Brazil is probably fake tbh, given that the country is full of simps and men lie about their sexual experiences, otherwise they are looked upon down

Last edited:
Brazil is probably fake tbh, given that the country is full of simps and men like to lie about their sexual experiences, otherwise they are looked upon down
true

Russia being 80% could be possible. At least it's not so honked over there. I think that out of every White majority country, Russia is the least cucked and the females are the easiest to ascend with. However, that is in comparison to OTHER White females, who have atrociously high standards anyway.

But yeah, any study that doesn't exclude faggotry is invalid.

Less incels in those countries I guess.

Where are you getting these figures from?

Increasing wealth makes it easier for women to be Chad only