Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill In movies good wins, in real life evil triumphs

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
The most brutal bullies get loving wives and children and great jobs.

Their victims become incels and losers like us.

It truly never began in this rotten, fallen world.

Reason why movie sells, innit.

Movies sell dreams. If movies depict the reality, would we want to see it? Heck, even reality shows are filled with dramatics and there's hardly anything 'real'. Real is confined to the corners of the internet like incels.is

Women are the devils spawn and they yearn for their father and soon we will all be in hell, greed is consuming this world.

Reason why movie sells, innit.

Movies sell dreams. If movies depict the reality, would we want to see it? Heck, even reality shows are filled with dramatics and there's hardly anything 'real'. Real is confined to the corners of the internet like incels.is
they're giving us a fantasy. its called ESCAPISM because we want to escape this shithole of the real world.

I like movies where a guy gets a girlfriend without effort by magic, like Ruby Sparks or I think we're alone now

Agree 100%

Are there any blackpilled movies? Too many normies believe that "good always wins" and sheet. I wonder if any director changed that narrative. But not in some edgy way like Marvel or some shit.
Anyone?