Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In my bluepill period I donated money to camgirls

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
★★
In those bluepill days I thought women would be attracted to me if I "helped" them, but that never happened. I was very stupid and pathetic before I met blackpill.

cucked stuff, now you have to steal from girls to make it up

Cucked as fuck.

@Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel What do you boyos think? :feelsjuice:

I am very bluepilled when I was teenager and at my 18-20 year old.
Blackpill saved my life
I was blackpilled from 14 bro, never even got the chance to cope

I was blackpilled from 14 bro, never even got the chance to cope
I am born in brazil, this land are full of simps and white knights, the brazil culture treat foids like a goddess

thankfully i never fell for doing anything extremely cucked as this. i would be so embarrassed, as im sure you are, if i had given money to any toilet at all online. even before i was blackpilled i hated online whore toilets

I am born in brazil, this land are full of simps and white knights, the brazil culture treat foids like a goddess
i feel you, must be brutal living there as an inkwell

thankfully i never fell for doing anything extremely cucked as this. i would be so embarrassed, as im sure you are, if i had given money to any toilet at all online. even before i was blackpilled i hated online whore toilets
In my bluepill days I believed in true love and treating women well, but I was always treated badly by all of them, so I thought that using a little money I would make a girl fall in love with me.
:feelskek:

At least you realize how now stupid that was.

I can't imagine ever thinking that giving money to a random whore online could win them over. How?

@Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel What do you boyos think? :feelsjuice:
We were all bluepilled at some point in our lives. Not THAT bluepilled but still.
As long as he recognizes that this was a cuck behavior and that this was a mistake, no need to warn or ban him imo.

lowkey over for you ngl

At least he admits it and has corrected his previous behavior

If only more men would do the same

Hope you learned your lesson: never Again.
Simping is one of the main reasons, why average females walk around with inflated ego´s.
The dating world would be a slightly better place, if we got rid of all the simps.