Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story In one of my past lives, I was a Jewish prisoner in Auschwitz-Birkenau II.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
In one of my past lives, I was part of the Sonderkommando in Birkenau camps. I had a consented affair with a Dutch female prisoner from the women camp located in KL Auschwitz.

I had privileges myself, thus I could mover to certain parts of the complex.

As of myself, I always tried to help the other prisoners unlike the other Sonderkommando and/or kapos in the area, and so I gained a good reputation. I almost got transfered to the gas chambers because of this, but I continued doing a good work for the prisoners, regardless of their nationalities.

After the war, I wasn't judged since the reputation was corroborated by other living prisoners (plenty of them, which I built friendships with).

I died peacefully somewhere in the 70s in United Kingdom.

Last edited:
[Birkenau] is my Stand and it makes joos explode like a blood sausage when it hits them with its fists

In one of my past lives, I was part of the Sonderkommando in Birkenau camps. I had a consented affair with a Dutch female prisoner from the women camp located in KL Auschwitz.

As of myself, I always tried to help the other prisoners unlike the other Sonderkommando and/or kapos in the area, and so I gained a good reputation. I almost got transfered to the gas chambers because of this, but I continued doing a good work for the prisoners, regardless of their nationalities.

After the war, I wasn't judged since the reputation was corroborated by other living prisoners (plenty of them, which I built friendships with).

I died somewhere in the 70s.
Ok, but none of that happened in history.

I was soldier who fought in afghanistan war and responsible for chernobyl disaster

Quick question if you were a incel SS gaurd Would you rape some of the jewish female prisoners?

Birkenau and Auschwitz camps existed.
I heard that the allies bomb the train tracks, and most of the people, they're just starved to death and died of disease, and there was no gas chambers. I wasn't there so I don't know.

heard that the allies bomb the train tracks, and most of the people, they're just starved to death and died of disease, and there was no gas chambers
And why living prisoners said gas chambers existed? If they weren't gas chambers, people would've left the disinfection barracks...

I was recycled into soap bars after the gas treatment.

And why living prisoners said gas chambers existed? If they weren't gas chambers, people would've left the disinfection barracks...
You also had some People who were allegedly there make up stories about soap and lamp shades

i was reborn as a big apple tree in the after life then people cut me down so they can make wood beds. that's the cycle of life.

True. I was. Drafted into military after chernobyl and fought until operation magistral. I'm quite disappointed that I could not experience first phases of war.

View: https://youtu.be/KJJwFMVOn24

If I was ten+ years older I would have been forced to fight in war, for real. I witnessed bombing, night sky lighting up from artillery and entire sky turning bright red from explosion of oil refinery.

you were a jewish loli and you got aryan cum all over your little kike face

If I was ten+ years older I would have been forced to fight in war, for real. I witnessed bombing, night sky lighting up from artillery and entire sky turning bright red from explosion of oil refinery.
quite fantastic

How do you know all this

How do you know all this
Because I did astral projection. In my next life, I was an asian guy somewhere in SEA. I can't remember how I died (an accident).

Interesting

Because I did astral projection. In my next life, I was an asian guy somewhere in SEA. I can't remember how I died (an accident).
Too much sex because of how irresistible those men are to women

In my mind it was real.