Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill In order to get a gf as an introverted person you must be attractive

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Its common sense, if youre an introverted person, that means you dont spend alot of time with people, meaning that if you have a gf and youre an introverted person, necessarily you have been approached by a girl and not the other way around.
its literally common sense :feelswhat:

I hate kikes, btw you are right, it's common sense

Introverted chads gpet just as much attention as outgoing chads, because foids think that they can keep introverted chad all for themselves. I hate handsome men so fucking much it’s unreal.

Introverted chads gpet just as much attention as outgoing chads, because foids think that they can keep introverted chad all for themselves. I hate handsome men so fucking much it’s unreal.
Agreed. "Oh, he's so quiet. So cute."

Agreed. "Oh, he's so quiet. So cute."
I hate introverted chads so goddamn much, they are the ultimate blackpill. I want to challenge them to a Minecraft pvp duel :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

If you don't have a girlfriend because you don't approach girls, then you should approach girls and problem solved.
I never had a girlfriend despite being able to approach girls.

Its common sense, if youre an introverted person, that means you dont spend alot of time with people, meaning that if you have a gf and youre an introverted person, necessarily you have been approached by a girl and not the other way around.
i refuse to believe you

Not only atractive but in the 5% top or more, "attractive" is just not enough.

But you must be much more above in the Chad scale.

Of course

If there is one thing girl hate , it’s introvert , shy , high inhib men
If a girl overlook that , you must be quite attractive

Introverted Chads don't exist imo

If you don't have a girlfriend because you don't approach girls, then you should approach girls and problem solved.
I never had a girlfriend despite being able to approach girls.
Exactly it’s retarded to say you can’t get a gf because of something you can control like inhibition, as for me I did get a look of disgust when I did make eye contact randomly not too long ago which explains my truceldom

if you are introverted its cause you are a mentalcel and unless you are "fuckboy material" for the foids, you'll get nothing.

Introverted Chads don't exist imo
Why would a Chad who gets positive feedback ever have a doubt ever cross his mind. All Chads are confident and outgoing. You are absolutely right.

True, if you are attractive but introverted bitches will come towards you by themselves, you dont even have to try. Chads life is sorted out by itself