Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting in real life, no one cheers for the underdog

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
unlike hollywod movies, where the underdog is getting praise for his actions and morality.
in real life, people want the underdog to die

I learned this the hard way and became the bully.

What about sports? I mostly cheer for underdogs. Probably because I'm underdog myself kek.

It be like that sometimes :feelsrope:

The times when a minority is right about an idea is when it's hated the most

Yeah there are some forms of media that tell the truth but people hate your ass for being the underdog even more so that you had the nerve to crawl out of your hole and think you deserve attention.

you have to do something so amazing, that people have something to gain by praising you/associating with you in that moment...

if what you're doing requires attention but doesn't give much of anything back, they'll just blow you off and your "achievement"

Rocky would've been incel if he handn't lucked out and gotten a shot at the heavyweight title (due to another fighter dropping out). He had to whiteknight that shy italian girl hard.

I learned this the hard way and became the bully.
Yeah I always went on the "just ignore them" but then I got enough and now I'm agressive as fuck