Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal In relationships guys are ALWAYS taller than girls (shortcels do not enter)

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
I even see average guys with slightly hot girls.
But here's the thing: the guys are always TALL.
regardless of their height, be it 150cm or 160cm, 98/100 of girls said they want a 185+ man, many had bfs that were 190+
Girls wait until they can get 185+ male models and reject incels in the meantime to stroke their ego and pass their time.
Doesn't matter if the girl is 1,50m. They have power to choose tall guys.

0a3c7e92e6f1f215516de121f58415c6
Fa06e7cdb2fc95e01249d5d90bb332ea
Nintchdbpict000358778790
Taller

Have you seen Zoomers? Even the ugly ones are on average 5'10 or 6'0.

I even see average guys with slightly hot girls.
But here's the thing: the guys are always TALL.
regardless of their height, be it 150cm or 160cm, 98/100 of girls said they want a 185+ man, many had bfs that were 190+
Girls wait until they can get 185+ male models and reject incels in the meantime to stroke their ego and pass their time.
Doesn't matter if the girl is 1,50m. They have power to choose tall guys.

View attachment 324877View attachment 324878View attachment 324881View attachment 324880
In nature the guy who beats the other guy to death or maims him enough for him to fuck off gets the girl. Bad genetics or not.

Imagine being a human male and passing a law that allows your weaker counterpart to have equal rights as you and pick and choose the top 10% of males. Imagine doing that and expecting everything to go well for you.

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

I think all foids should go straight to hell

It doesn't seem to matter since every guy is tall, so that means you have to also be attractive. There are plenty of tall incel Zoomers where I'm at.

Men in general are taller than foids though.

Today when I parked my bike near the gym and walked there I was hieghtmogged by 3-4 foids and I'm not even a manlet (5'10), and at least a dozen were around my height, its so utterly over for manlets.

In nature the guy who beats the other guy to death or maims him enough for him to fuck off gets the girl. Bad genetics or not.
High gorilla IQ, I could knock out most chads but human foids do not care for the stronger male, just some slight differences in bone structure.

Have you seen Zoomers? Even the ugly ones are on average 5'10 or 6'0.

Its not surprising really, women always select for height

The next generation is always going to be taller than the generation before it because of this

How the fuck should I have the slightest chance at 1.59m? Fuck this world, fuck the rotten genes that made me like this.

I just brutally heightmogged today by a stacy lite and her chad boyfriend today . Fucking hell, I feel so short all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back