Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normies always say they see ugly guys in relationships?

• Thread starter THE TRUE DIGLET
  • Start date
THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
What fucking ugly guys?

every time I step outside the guy is either tall, average looking (which incels are below average looking, like me), or just flat out good looking, but hardly ever do I see incel tier men.

either normies are just gaslighting, they see one ''ugly'' guy in a relationship and therefore use that cherrypicked example as the rule, or their perception of what constitutes an ugly guy is skewed

also seeing any guy in general with a girl in public doesn't mean their in a relationship

They don't, it's complete fabrication to make their own argument stronger, although coming from foids I believe it since they find 85% of men ugly.

They don't, it's complete fabrication to make their own argument stronger, although coming from foids I believe it since they find 85% of men ugly.
I remember some hole posted on somewhere that she gave an incel a chance, and she posted a pic of her and him together, and the guy was a 6/10 jfl, completely mogged me

Women think 80% of men are below average in looks so it makes sense. Of course 80% of men arent incels, therefore "I see ugly men in relationships all the time."

I remember some hole posted on somewhere that she gave an incel a chance, and she posted a pic of her and him together, and the guy was a 6/10 jfl, completely mogged me
fucked personality, he probably denigrates her regularly.

They see old guys in relationships and count them as ugly guys. Objectively the women they're with are probably ugly too but normies overrate women.

"Ugly" to them is just a guy who doesn't put much effort in his hygiene/clothing.

They see old guys in relationships and count them as ugly guys. Objectively the women they're with are probably ugly too but normies overrate women.
of course

you see these old boomers with their gf or wife, but back in the day they were complete moggers, not to mention in they lived in easier times

By ugly they mean bottom 25% meanwhile us bottom 5% are truly ugly and incel.

By ugly they mean bottom 25% meanwhile us bottom 5% are truly ugly and incel.
Normies will tell us to "just grind bro!" And then they'll see our faces and mock us.

You have to understand what their definition of “ugly” is.

Normies will tell us to "just grind bro!" And then they'll see our faces and mock us.
That and also + when a woman hits you with her “but I know an ugly Indian guy! :foidSoy:” card, you shouldn’t believe for one second that the guy in question is ugly. This is what she means when she says she sees ugly men in relationships out on the streets:

Ugly

You have to understand what their definition of “ugly” is.

That and also + when a woman hits you with her “but I know an ugly Indian guy! :foidSoy:” card, you shouldn’t believe for one second that the guy in question is ugly. This is what she means when she says she sees ugly men in relationships out on the streets:

Ugly
:lul::lul::lul: funny but I doubt it. Usually women are just talking about a normie they don't find attractive because of their high standards. Although if a foid says she's attracted to ugly guy's it's almost always rugged chads.

What fucking ugly guys?

every time I step outside the guy is either tall, average looking (which incels are below average looking, like me), or just flat out good looking, but hardly ever do I see incel tier men.

either normies are just gaslighting, they see one ''ugly'' guy in a relationship and therefore use that cherrypicked example as the rule, or their perception of what constitutes an ugly guy is skewed

also seeing any guy in general with a girl in public doesn't mean their in a relationship
so they can cope with themselves

Yeah it's just normie fabrication.

Just Normies being hyperbolic within there descriptions.

They usually are. But all of them have good social skills and social circle, that's what fucked us

All beta males are incel until they find a job and get "settled" by a single mom, or a lazy bankrupt public use toilet the whole town has already used, abused and moved on.

NT males are only permavirgins if they are actually deformed AND financially bankrupt ---- midgets, guys with chromossomial aberrations, talidomide syndrome, fetal malformations, extreme deformities etc. AND absolutely ZERO financial prospects, that is, not even a welfare paycheck.

Short AND ugly non-bankrupt, non-deformed neurotypical males ALL get settled by single moms sooner or later. At least in my country (Brazil), I can swear by my words.

Last edited:
"ugly" guys are only in "open" relationships with 400lb hambeasts

Average guy is considered ugly. Average foid is considered gorgeous.
I see pretty girls with ugly men all the time :foidSoy:

ye even at work everyone seems so tall and fuckin perfect. My staff photo is a fuckin embarrassment, I'm short as shit (5'5 with lifts), big nose, receding hairline. Everywhere I turn there's a fuckin giant of a man who is 6ft plus. It's no coincidence that tall people are mostly employed, tall people are happily married with a wife and kids. Every waking minute is a living hell, constantly ignored, patronised, spoken down to, fuck this life.

What fucking ugly guys?

I saw looks matched couples back in college. 4/10 girls with 4/10 guys, but this was back in 2013-2016. Maybe things are different now?

ye even at work everyone seems so tall and fuckin perfect. My staff photo is a fuckin embarrassment, I'm short as shit (5'5 with lifts), big nose, receding hairline. Everywhere I turn there's a fuckin giant of a man who is 6ft plus. It's no coincidence that tall people are mostly employed, tall people are happily married with a wife and kids. Every waking minute is a living hell, constantly ignored, patronised, spoken down to, fuck this life.

I've seen 4/10 couples in college or ones that were smelly nerds (not exactly ugly, but still unattractive to most).