Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In the coming decades, what percentage of women will "discover" that they're actually bisexual

In the coming decades, what percentage of women will "discover" that they're actually bisexual

• 90-100%

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • 80-90%

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • 70-80%

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • 60-70%

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • 50-60%

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • under 50%

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
When a sub 9/10 approaches a foid in the future,
her response will be "I'm actually bisexual, and in a relationship with a girl at the moment", teehee

80-90% sounds pretty accurate

They don't even need to go that far, they can just say they have a boyfriend

All roasties who can't get Chad to commit will just go lesbo, it's already happening on a massive scale.

It's already 40

I chose 80-90%. The top foids can be Chads' main fuckhole, and the rest of them bisexual while they wait for their turn from Chad

Fucking memers

Meaning “if chad wants to have a threesome with me and my friend, I’m cool with that”

meaning “I’m ok being in chad’s harem”

"Lesbian" = Chadsexual cumrag

When a sub 9/10 approaches a foid in the future,
her response will be "I'm actually bisexual, and in a relationship with a girl at the moment", teehee
Chad in 2021 will be incel in 2200

There are studies showing that foids find 40-80% of other foids attractive. For men that was around 35% maximum if I'm not wrong. This is a recent study. When the sexual revolution hits the new height and teaches people that sexual attraction and romantic attraction is different, shit will hit the fan so hard, even we wouldn't believe the state of humanity.

But the sexuality is more like a slider value than a switch, so there would be a small group that wouldn't even try homosexuality. Thus I'm betting on 80-90%. The leftover part would still lie about bisexuality and use it as a "get out of jail for free" card, but won't even think about doing it afterwards.