Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal In the future misogyny will be punishable with 1000 year prison sentences in 8.5 hours

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
One does not simply upload a mind and secondly no drugs are so potent their liver would fail.

Hyperbolic time chamber IRL? :feelsahh:

This will be our punishment for not worshiping holes

This is from 2014, but If they start implementing this I'm going to live in the forest and get away from normcucks.

We did it, IT! Ha! Checkmate inklers! We got you now! Your misogyny is at an end! You WILL respect women!

"The femenaziborgs tried to take me but I gave them all a fright with the armor peircing bullets of the the little armalite."

Fuck things keep getting worse/crazier

I will prefer Gulags over whatever the fuck this shit it.

This is from 2014, but If they start implementing this I'm going to live in the forest and get away from normcucks.
Seriously what is it with that faggot and his old ass articles, attention whoring like some foid on here.

This literally happened in a black mirror episode

all you ever do is complain
Why are you even posting some random shit from 2014? Do you even read this crap?
Philosopher Rebecca Roache is in charge of a team of scholars
Woah such an insightful foid, I just gotta know her critique on futurism. This is just pointless shitposting and reply baiting for that sweet dopamine rush when you see that red number, at least put it in off topic then.

Why are you even posting some random shit from 2014? Do you even read this crap?

Woah such an insightful foid, I just gotta know her critique on futurism. This is just pointless shitposting and reply baiting for that sweet dopamine rush when you see that red number, at least put it in off topic then.
i did read it. and "pointless shitposting" could refer to many things. i just wanted to share this and thought it was relevant

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back