Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Going to be working with my Oneitis 1 on 1 for a few hours this avo. Gold Help Me!

Coldone666

Coldone666

Major
★★
I'm gonna get all Anxious and Autist and it will be 3 hours of long painfull awkward silence. Shes gonna think I'm even more retarded then she probably thinks I already am.

Any advice? Should i just go kill myself now as opposed to later in the year as planned?

god i fucking hate Oneitis cucks.

you are a fucking cuck if you don't automatically realize there are no 'good' women left. ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES AND CHAD-ONLY AND IT'S UNDISPUTIABLE ! (only exception is JBF but it's far too late for all of us)

you are a fucking cuck if you don't automatically realize there are no 'good' women left. ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES AND CHAD-ONLY AND IT'S UNDISPUTIABLE ! (only exception is JBF but it's far too late for all of us)
I know, I was agreeing with you.

Oh God shes here early, it will be 5 hours. I'm Terrified.

Oh God shes here early, it will be 5 hours. I'm Terrified.
btw she doesn't even register you as a male, just another stepping stone on her way to chad :feelsseriously: there are hundreds of warning signs that this will not work in your favor but you are too retarded to stop when you have the chance

A sub5 worrying about the reactions of girls who don't care about him as a man is always funny and kind of sad.

Make her do all the work.

Another one with oneits ?? deary me.

fucking mogger gtfo the forum this guy is going to ascend in a few hours :lasereyes:
She looks like a model and has a bf so no chance. I'm an ugly subhuman Autist with anxiety. I dont get to choose who I work with anyway, I'm usually by myself.

She looks like a model and has a bf so no chance. I'm an ugly subhuman Autist with anxiety. I dont get to choose who I work with anyway, I'm usually by myself.
:lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

godddam mogger

why the fuck would you even talk about her as an 'oneitis' ? she doesnt even know you lil bro

why the fuck would you even talk about her as an 'oneitis' ? she doesnt even know you lil bro
Shes been here for half a year and I see her around sometimes in the morning for 10 minutes for staff meetings.

I try to hide usually cause I don't wanna talk to anyone, there was 1 staff party though when she had a black mini dress on. I almost started jerking off right then.

Well just finished for the day. She was mentioning her boyfriend. If I ever see him I'll have to go ER. If I cant have her nobody can.