Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel In the span of 10 minutes I just saw 3 pairs of white boys walking with/talking to curry foids

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
So I am currently outside :feelsrope: sitting on a bench at my workplace (shitty minimum wagie job working as a building cleaner) trying to milk the clock.

In just 5 minutes I saw 2 different groups of young WMIF. Saw another one while making this post. I am not sure if all of them were couples or not, I only saw one pair holding hands. But all of them were walking and talking together and seemed pretty happy. I am so fucking enraged and on the verge of tears right now. I know for a fact that these putrid curry whores wouldn't even want to be within 10 feet of me let alone speak to me, a sub5 pajeet male but they will fall head over heels just to hold hands with, sniff the cologne of and hear the words of a white boy.

Th[UWSL]is is the absolute state of living in a multicultural city in Cuckada as a sub5 ethnic.[/UWSL]

It is not often that I experience IRL blackpills but it hits me so fucking hard when I do.

avoid :blackpill: irl dont overdose on that shit

It seems an unstoppable match. Curryfoids I see can get normie tallfaggots, which the curryfoid worships the ground a white, big frame, tallfaggot walks on.

The normie tallfaggot is thrilled to get a woman who he can marry and actually likes him and can cook.

I saw some curries with Polish women here dedsrs, but Polish foids are something else entirely

I saw some curries with Polish women here dedsrs, but Polish foids are something else entirely

Polish women seem to have actual sex drive.

IMG 4846 2

My bald SAT soy tutor with a stereotypically gay voice I had last year was married to an Indian woman: you can not lose with curryfoids if you're white. :lul:

He legitimately looked like this man:
Cuck with Switch | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme

It seems an unstoppable match. Curryfoids I see can get normie tallfaggots, which the curryfoid worships the ground a white, big frame, tallfaggot walks on.

The normie tallfaggot is thrilled to get a woman who he can marry and actually likes him and can cook.
Curryfoids fuck any white man now, they are just more materialistic noodlewhores at this point.

Also there are very few attractive curryfoids, on a scale, what were they?
maybe 4-5/10, they were mostly skinny nerdy "good girl" foid types.

Thats literally every other day for me as an Asian dude in San Francisco.

WMAF is cringe. As a white guy I would never racemix at this point. Closest would be an Asian prostitute possibly when I go to Thailand in the future.

ethnic holes hate their own men

Extremepovertycells can't do that, I have to work 16hs a day in the streets just to have a decent meal. It never started for me
Fucking over same problems here in the past. Fuck our ugly poorfag shitskin parents.

just be like yo little kiddies(doesnt matter their age) yall wanna jawbreaker. and dont give anybody tainted candy just f with them