Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inbred peoples taking over demographically

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
In the UK they say 1% of non-inbred children end up with a serious genetic illness. You get two broken copies of some important gene and you are fucked. For inbred cousin fucking Pakis, the rate is about 12.5%. The other thing that scientists won't admit currently is inbreeding also leads to faster adaptation. Why is that.. because beneficial mutations also spread more. Nature just deals with the genetic disease children by them not being able to reproduce.

If you look at the world demographics, the inbreeding subhuman people are taking over. The few people who see that say oh that is just a coincidence, its just cultural.. but is it? Seems a big coincidence, especially as the inbred should have inferior genetics.

Grow your own foid theory

inbreeding in the first world country is still way lower than in third world country. USA is just known for some small village (alabama) where people fuck their cousins but i doubt other states do inbreeding

Grow your own foid theory

Sadly even here people were against my idea of mass cloning white Stacies and paying subhuman ethnics to be surrogates.

Sadly even here people were against my idea of mass cloning white Stacies and paying subhuman ethnics to be surrogates.
This would be very good actually

This would be very good actually

A white nationalists could make money selling eggs while making the planet whiter, but they have too much pride in the sanctity of muh white women like cucks.