OvERlord Shiva the DestroyER
★★★★★
74d 3h 59m
shii410

shii410

God's lonely man
★★★★★
102d 11h 18m
I usually don't call fakecel on things that aren't related to one's sexual experiences but I don't understand how it's possible for an incel to be in a fraternity. fraternities whole point is that they're for the most socially, physically and economically attractive men

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

One man's trash is another man's wife
★★★★★
95d 12h 55m
I usually don't call fakecel on things that aren't related to one's sexual experiences but I don't understand how it's possible for an incel to be in a fraternity. fraternities whole point is that they're for the most socially, physically and economically attractive men
this tbh

WØLF

WØLF

Not a weebcuck
★★★★★
94d 23h 56m
No I do not do beer cans, fuck is this, frat house?

Last edited:
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
★★★★★
42d 16h 55m
Fraternities are extremely lookist (and I'd even say prejudiced against race on some occassions). I went to a school with a lot of Greek life for a couple of years, and they have the well known frats that are full of good looking people, and then there are those that are practically non-nonexistent and are full of minorities, low tier normies, and even higher tier incels. Same thing applied for the sororities, too.

GreyWorld

GreyWorld

The world's a shady place
★★
1d 53m
I have online college classes. I wouldn't wanna live there anyways. Imagine your frat buddies bringing back foids everynight while you sit in your room being forced to listen.

NoCopeOnlyRope

NoCopeOnlyRope

mouth breathER
22d 12h 54m
I’ve seen some ugly fucks in frats

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
51d 4h 59m
In college I knew this incel who was a very skilled bowler, like pro level good. He claimed that fraternities were recruiting him for that. I assume they must have had a bowling team???

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
-
138d 19h 59m
I’ve seen some ugly fucks in frats
I bet they weren’t ugly.
Fraternities are extremely lookist (and I'd even say prejudiced against race on some occassions). I went to a school with a lot of Greek life for a couple of years, and they have the well known frats that are full of good looking people, and then there are those that are practically non-nonexistent and are full of minorities, low tier normies, and even higher tier incels. Same thing applied for the sororities, too.
fraternities are full of chads

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
35d 20h 29m