Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel blames his parents for making him a manlet and makes it to fox news

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

"When I was 11 or 12," he wrote, "my doctor told my family that my pituitary gland was malfunctioning [and] acting unpredictably, so in the coming years it would either stop producing growth hormone altogether really quickly and leave me short — or it would overproduce and I’d be tall (6’3+)."
The young man added, "I said I’d rather have the shots because I’d rather just guarantee I’m ‘average’ than have a 50% shot of being incredibly short, but they didn’t listen."

They made him incel :incel:

It's child abuse to not give your son pills for his dicksize & height

It's child abuse to not give your son pills for his dicksize & height
Every day I wish I was aborted. Because i'm constantly shamed because i'm constantly shamed because of my height. I'm also shamed for being a virgin because of my height. Man I wish I was aborted and I am surprised I even made it in my thirties

They made him incel :incel:
I stopped growing before i was 14 most likely because of this, parents just nagged me to sleep more and play sports. Today Im still the same height, mom just keeps bluepilling me that i will grow eventually, dad has accepted that Im shorter than even him

Being short is an actual handicap today

I stopped growing before i was 14 most likely because of this, parents just nagged me to sleep more and play sports. Today Im still the same height, mom just keeps bluepilling me that i will grow eventually, dad has accepted that Im shorter than even him
they were very disappointed for the first few years, and i was ostracized in school for my lack of nt. It was sad, every night was spent praying I would wake up the next day taller.

"Its not a death sentence"
It is. Y even bring up those words if u didnt know it is

Just more proof that if you're not 6' tall, make 6 figures, and have a 6 inch peepee then women won't look at you twice. Poor guy. Hopefully he doesn't try online dating.

Manlets should go to Jail for having kids.

It's child abuse.

Typical stingy parents this is why people become anti natalist

Man that is just cruel. And the Redditors who are gaslighting him. Holy shit.

Bluepilled parents can destroy your life

They should pay for his limb lengthening surgery

I'm curious if anyone knows this: When a young teenage boy has a micro penis due to e.g. having developed a testosterone resistance, giving him a test boost during his developemental phase AFAIK is a pretty reliable way to gurantee that his dick grows to be roughly average in size during puberty. Is there any way to achieve the same results for boys not suffering from some weird hromonal resistance? Like, do we already have the tools to make sure everyone grows a resonably sized cock and are just not using them because no one cares?

Every day I wish I was aborted. Because i'm constantly shamed because i'm constantly shamed because of my height. I'm also shamed for being a virgin because of my height. Man I wish I was aborted and I am surprised I even made it in my thirties
I'm hated on just for being male and not being what society sees as a true male.

Being short is an actual handicap today
Yeah because zoomers and millennials made it louder and more prone to be shown nowadays than it ever was.

From the article:

Commenters who chimed in had plenty of sympathy for the original poster, with many telling him they felt badly for him — while also saying that he shouldn't worry about his height.

"Focus on yourself, your education and your career. Be a good person and you’ll meet someone worth your time."

Said one person, "You may not want to hear it or you may have heard it before, but your height won’t be a deal breaker for some women."

:soy:

Jfl what the fuck. That's literally what a foid says
Subhuman-cel: Curry men are subhuman...

TikTok Foid: Indian men are subhuman...

Same phrase, one very minor change, but, two different people saying it, therefore changing its meaning. From a factual and subliminally sympathetic statement, to just straight up bullying and racism.

Not to mention me not saying what I said in 100% seriousness, but I acknowledge that only I will know how serious I was being. Which I'm telling you right now, not very.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back