Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The Lanky Gene Is A Savior

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★
Napoleon Dynamite Dancing GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Snoop Dogg Dancing GIF by Corona USA

Champions League Football GIF by UEFA

john mulaney snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

There seems to be a particular gene that I would guess affects about 1/10 men in which they grow disproportionately long and lanky, making them taller.

>Well, no shit being longer makes them taller

Yes, but what I’m saying is they don’t grow proportionately in size, girth, and overall mass, but just in length. I’d imagine this is cause by an over-active pituitary gland, and affects the growth curve even from pre-birth.

I’m sure you all know what I’m talking about. Their legs and arms are long and scrawny, but their shoulders don’t get broader and their hands/feet etc. aren’t bigger. Their necks get weirdly long and have an over-protuding Adam’s apple. Their posture is poor from a long spine but narrow torso. It’s a flat stanley-type build.

We’ve all met people off this archtype of all heights, but I would say on average, these people come out about 3-4in taller than you would expect based on their parent’s height and their overall size.

For example, my brother is a 6’3” lanklet, but his feet and hands are smaller than mine. His neck is narrow, and his adam’s apple pops out. These people also tend to have long faces. Something about them causes them to grow in length, but in no other marker. They are simply long.

For someone with average parents (5’10” dad and 5’4” mom), this particular archtype can push you to around 6’1”, but with the frame and mass of a 5’9” normie. The strangest thing is there seems to be no correlation with who gets this gene. I see short stubby parents produce children like this all the time. They’re not any bigger, wider, or stronger than their fathers, just taller. I’d imagine it’s some recessive gene that hits about 10% of people. This also seems to be the case whenever a woman grows up as tall as her dad. She’s almost always built like this.

This seems to be a highly desirable archetype to women, and allows a man to break into the tall women arena and produce actually large children. These people are also known to have large cocks, probably due to an overactive pituitary. These men can also put on muscle, and while they’ll typically not get very strong, they can get strong enough and have the appearance of being built. They’ll never be hugely strong, but they can be lean with visible muscle. Their capped shoulder muscles can also hide their narrow frame.

david laid pain GIF by Gymshark

David Laid is the best bodybuilder I can think of with this build rn, but his clavicles are long and he’s roided to the gills. I’m sure there’s better examples. Also, these people make for terrible competitive bodybuilders because of their shit proportions. Arnold was tall, but it was all in his legs, and his torso was average length and wide. His legs were always his weakest spot.

Does anyone else know what I’m talking about? I swear this is a real thing. Also, these people tend to have average-sized kids if they marry an average woman, because their tallness was superfluous and their kids don’t receive the lanky gene.

Last edited:
Sad Ben Affleck GIF

This deserved bumps.

This post is suifuel for manlets and I don't think many people here give a shit about body building :feelskek:

Yah this is me, a lanket incel.

I'm in the gym everyday (for about 15 years now), and look fit but not very big because my muscles are stretched out over such a large area. So gym guys shorter than me get all the girls while I get none. 6'1" is typically the height that gets the ideal muscle proportions to get girls.

Chris Hemsworth is 6'3, but was a lanket before steroids. At 6'3" you can't get datable proportions without destroying your heart and organs with roids. And I'm 6'4, and too old for roids, not good muscle building genes, so it's fucking over for me.

Combined with my incel face, being a poorcel, no-car-cel, and socially awkward it never began.

Last edited:
Chris Hemsworth is 6'3, but was a lanket before steroids. At 6'3" you can't get datable proportions without destroying your heart and organs with roids. And I'm 6'4, and too old for roids, not good muscle building genes, so it's fucking over for
Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

Nigga what? Tall, lanky, and a little bit of muscle is literally what women want. Men want dudes that look like Arnold.

You have a perfect build. You’re just autistic.

Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

Nigga what? Tall, lanky, and a little bit of muscle is literally what women want. Men want dudes that look like Arnold.

You have a perfect build. You’re just autistic.
You're expected to look like Chris hemsworth or Henry Cavil just to date an overweight average looking girl in 2023.

If you're tall and lanky then you might be ok if you have a model tier face. Otherwise it's over.

You're expected to look like Chris hemsworth or Henry Cavil just to date an overweight average looking girl in 2023.

If you're tall and lanky then you might be ok if you have a model tier face. Otherwise it's over.
Cry Love GIF by Pudgy Penguins

This is pure fucking cope. You’re taller than both of those guys. 6’2”-6’4” is perfect height. You’re already ideal in one of the most important aspects of male appearance. You can literally looksmaxx and it will work. Nobody will make fun of you for working out like they do for manlets.

Anybody can get a decent frame if they work out enough. Not working out as a tallfag should be a crime punishable by life in prison.

Cry Love GIF by Pudgy Penguins

This is pure fucking cope. You’re taller than both of those guys. 6’2”-6’4” is perfect height. You’re already ideal in one of the most important aspects of male appearance. You can literally looksmaxx and it will work. Nobody will make fun of you for working out like they do for manlets.

Anybody can get a decent frame if they work out enough. Not working out as a tallfag should be a crime punishable by life in prison.
I'll try harder.

Yah this is me, a lanket incel.

I'm in the gym everyday (for about 15 years now), and look fit but not very big because my muscles are stretched out over such a large area. So gym guys shorter than me get all the girls while I get none. 6'1" is typically the height that gets the ideal muscle proportions to get girls.

Chris Hemsworth is 6'3, but was a lanket before steroids. At 6'3" you can't get datable proportions without destroying your heart and organs with roids. And I'm 6'4, and too old for roids, not good muscle building genes, so it's fucking over for me.

Combined with my incel face, being a poorcel, no-car-cel, and socially awkward it never began.
You say all this and your name is noodlelover. Connect the dots and realize you’re a noodle’s wet dream. They openly say they want men with no muscle at all jfl. Literally just be tall

You say all this and your name is noodlelover. Connect the dots and realize you’re a noodle’s wet dream. They openly say they want men with no muscle at all jfl. Literally just be tall
Thank you. My life goal is to get over there to noodleland, but so far I am failing. Noodles in the U.S. reject me, but that's because they have so many options.

I won't give up, like the great "It'sOver". I do have to get a little less bodyfat for noodles. I'm at 20%. The lowest I've gotten is 15%. But I need to get to 10%.

I wish it was that easy, just be tall. I'm not NT, I annoy girls, and I have a bad face, a bad body, and I'm old. I'll keep trying.
Oldhead, tallfag, greyfag

Yeah fr no incel is doing better than anybody. No competition for who's the bigger incel.
Thanks!

Some incels cope to feel superior to other incels. Like when people reply "Ok Greycel", rather than responding to the conversation. But overall this forum has some nasty hateful toxic people.

Kind of makes me wonder if self labeling as an incel, and associating with other self labeled incels is a good thing. I believe with enough effort any guy can get laid without paying. Though in some cases it will take many decades of consistent effort in looksmaxing, moneymaxing, locationmaxing, social-skills maxing, flirting-skills maxing, bone-smashing, anti-aging maxing (reversing all aging damage so you don't age in the fifty or so years it takes to attain the other levels of improvement), etc.

People give up because they don't fucking understand what's possible.

But that leaves the question, of in the meantime while you're maxing everything out, what should you call yourself? Should you focus on what you don't have (sex & love), or what you do have? Should you associate with people that focus on what they don't have? I'm going to delete my account. The negativity here is dragging me down.