Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Incel children should be given shit tons of Testosterone and HGH

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
I'm talking boat loads. Seriously before we start genetically engineering humans this is the only way.

This should start immediately if the child is even slightly shorter/smaller than the rest. Midgets don't need it they're already too far gone, there's no reason to waste it on them!

Or...

Abortion and eugenics

IM ALL UP FOR WIPING OUT ALL HYPOCRITES

I wish I could have gotten those when I was young, then I wouldn't have been such a fucking manlet.

I have a younger brother and I'm going to give him these things so he doesn't meet the same fate as me, just need to get a solid job first.

You know testosterone is just steroids right? Roiding up kids won't work.

You know testosterone is just steroids right? Roiding up kids won't work.
Testosterone is the sex hormone responsible for sexual dimorphism. It is more than just a roid for developing children, it's accendence

I wish I went on hgh when I was younger, I would have a bigger dick and even a bigger skull

I wish I went on hgh when I was younger, I would have a bigger dick and even a bigger skull
Bruh you're 6'5 you had enough hgh lmao. And I still haven't gotten those pics from you XD

Having a huge skull isn't always attractive and you would probably just end up looking like shrek if you did it. Testosterone and DHT is what would be best for you.

You can stimulate HGH naturally by fasting.

they give testosterone to girls who wanna be boys but not boys who wana be boys jfl

Testosterone yes, HGH No

Also they will probably go bald on anything stronger than testosterone

You know that shit's expensive right?

i shouldve hopped on bullshark testosterone as a kid DOM theory is everything

Testosterone is a cope. It's all about facial harmony, skull shape, and phenotype.

We'd create lots of bald high T ogres.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back