Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel face reveal vs incel tears

• Thread starter Deleted member 39786
  • Start date

XD

That's why this page is called chad.is :chad:

tfw majority of them are normies

b-but at least those landwhales got nice personalities :soy:

btw, really makes you think doesn't it:

2336478 4B6C5908 1314 41D1 B349 C7387F43EEBF
average .is user in 2022

the mogger meet up

Remeber these trannies are making fun of you online. :feelskek::feelskek:
That’s why i don’t give af about them. They really feel the need to „humiliate“ virgin men in order to feel better themselves. That’s how much of losers they are. Of course, they get pussy, bc men have no standards, but it’s clear that deep down they feel totally inferior bc they compare themselves to beautiful women and they know that they are not as beautifully as them and that their BF would leave them for Stacey if he could be able to fugg her

trannies disgust me. they are abominations against the laws of nature.

also, a lot of fakecels in the incel meetup

Last edited:
They're genetic garbage in every way. Fat, ugly, low IQ (especially the males). The females are there to take their frustration out on males who are even lower than them in terms of social value, and the males are there to stab other males in the back for a chance at sub4 pussy. The most pathetic set of creatures.

If Incel Tears were normies, Incels.is would be Chads.

Last edited:
Screw incel tears.

I would rather stay virgin until the end of my life rather than fugging one of those IT foids

:feelskek: why are IT members so fat? lol theres prob a scientific explanation correlating their personality traits and obesity.

the "incels" in this photo are in reality normies, or incels if shorts

I love how the IT landwhales mock us anyways JFL

I would rather stay virgin until the end of my life rather than fugging one of those IT foids
This shit is funny, thanks for necroing. This gave me some motivation for the rest of the day.