Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel feature: You hate dogs.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
Personally, I am bothered by the overvaluation that dogs receive from foids and society in general.
Seeing a dog being devoured by a genetically superior predator is a fuel of life for me.

I like dogs, but I don't like the way that soys behave around them.

Dogs are great friends but a dog becomes corrupted when it's caretaker is a fucking female.
Dogs need to be outside and hunting but women turn their dogs into faggots who cry when a firework goes off.

Dogs are disgusting brain dead creatures that roll around in their own poop and smell like crap. I hate dogs. They are basically retarded wolves. Such greed.

I had two dogs as a kid and I loved them both a lot. They were big and lovely.

I kinda dislike the annoying small dogs that foids and soys seem to love though.
Dogs are great friends but a dog becomes corrupted when it's caretaker is a fucking female.
Dogs need to be outside and hunting but women turn their dogs into faggots who cry when a firework goes off.

This so much. My dogs were hunting dogs and ofc never were scared of fireworks. A dog should celebrate an explosion as the reward for a job well done, and hurry to bring the prey back.

I've always had a dog in the house but I've never felt anything for them. Infact I hate the dog we have now. He always barks early in the morning and hes a jack russel so he's a little bitch about it. Wakes me the fuck up and I want to rip his head off

I have one tbh

Dogs are dirty and smell like shit.

They are basically retarded wolves.
Based.

No,I like dogs and animals in general,I have a dog,a cat and a turtle.
You're not entitled to dog's affection sweetie.

No,I like dogs and animals in general,I have a dog,a cat and a turtle.
You're not entitled to dog's affection sweetie.
Oh, cats are better, they are not delayed slaves like dogs.

Dogs are fine if they are well trained. Otherwise they are retarded puppets.

I like dogs dead. I fucking hate dogs with a passion.
A good dog is a dead dog. I like dogs as much as I like chads. I like dogs as much as I like my life. I like dogs as much as I like how foids treat me.
Dogs are annoying, disgusting, ugly, whiny, and very immature.

Was kinda neutral about dogs until I took the dogpill.

Dogs are fine if they are well trained. Otherwise they are retarded puppets.
Actually, I have been surrounded by dogs throughout my life, my father liked them a lot and me too. However, my thoughts about them change a lot when I saw how they were seen by other people, being turned into slaves.

Not for me. And honestly, for all of you who hate dogs with such a passion, you are certainly a garbage person, not just ugly. Congratulations, you just have cuck tears material to spread how violent we are. Honestly, those of you who hate dogs would be better off dead anyways. Yes, they can be annoying some times, but that doesn't mean you have to hate them. If you hate dogs so much when they've never hurt you, honestly you get no sympathy from me

Not for me. And honestly, for all of you who hate dogs with such a passion, you are certainly a garbage person, not just ugly. Congratulations, you just have cuck tears material to spread how violent we are. Honestly, those of you who hate dogs would be better off dead anyways. Yes, they can be annoying some times, but that doesn't mean you have to hate them. If you hate dogs so much when they've never hurt you, honestly you get no sympathy from me
This post is just a joke regarding the dogpill. Personally I am indifferent, but you cannot deny that dogs have become slaves for a long time.

I wouldn’t mind like a little puppy or something but yea for the most part them lil niggas scare the shit out of me. Especially the big one. Idk how white ppl have them.

I live with my family and we have 4 dogs, I only like 1 of them

Dogs are mostly annoying, noisy, smelly and they also often kill cats

That's a cuck trait,I love dogs

Animals are trash and evil, they are only good for entertainment and food

Oh, cats are better, they are not delayed slaves like dogs.

Dogs are alright, I like my dog, I'd also have no problem killing and eating my dog in a life or death scenario like some people who say "its family"

Also I find a cat being your preferred pet over a dog VERY IRONIC for an incel, because when it comes to your choice in women its the opposite if you think about it

We all want a woman who likes us, is dependent on us, is loyal and obedient, THAT'S A DOG

Cats are literally the worst pets in comparison, they act as if their mere existence is your reward, you get to be around them and feed them and you should be glad just for that, they also pretty much ignore you and have virtually no loyalty or affection towards you, cats also clean their fur to get your smell off of them, your dog likes your scent because its you they're smelling

The cat equivalent of women is your average woman today, the exact opposite of the kind of woman incels want, a woman who doesn't need you, doesn't care much about you at all, and thinks you should feel grateful just for being with her

Last edited:
This post is just a joke regarding the dogpill. Personally I am indifferent, but you cannot deny that dogs have become slaves for a long time.
Ignore this cunt. He thinks anybody who talk about dogpill(which is true to some extent), abhor dogs. Cunt loves to play moralfag while curse other to rope and has no audacity to argue with posters here who talk of rape, paedophilia and killings.

I have 2 dogs so I disagree

I hate not only dogs but also other animals.

It's incel trait not incel feature tbh

Imagine having to compete with DOGS just to get a used up roastbeef :feelsclown: Just. Fucking. Lol.

Dog is not man's best friend, it is his rival.

Dog is the cuckolder of man.

Same they don't have the fault for foids and society's degeneracy

I can't say I hate them, but I'm not a fan and can't see myself owning one --- too much energy, too loud, and, in my personal opinion they're just not esthetically pleasing to look at (unless they have a wolf-like appearance).

What I hate are dog owners, especially the ones that : 1) treat their animals like children 2) get offended when someone is afraid of their monster than can seriously injure someone, or 3) if their beast bites someone, act like it's the victims fault
The cat equivalent of women is your average woman today, the exact opposite of the kind of woman incels want, a woman who doesn't need you, doesn't care much about you at all, and thinks you should feel grateful just for being with her

Women behave like obedient, slavish dogs around Chad; in fact, they'll let Chad leash them if he asks.

Women behave like obedient, slavish dogs around Chad; in fact, they'll let Chad leash them if he asks.

Yes and I'm sure cats treat certain owners very well, especially those that can lavish them because they can afford it,

Cats are very selfish and selective animals, which reminds me of the average woman even more

The average humor I see online with every cat owner is - "oh he/she cares so little about me, isn't that so funny"

No it isn't funny, you are literally taking care of something that doesn't give a shit about you and treating it like its a joke

Its what I call "Garfield Humor", its funny because of how much he doesn't care about his owner, and I notice this trend with a lot of cat owners, the more the cat ignores you the "funnier" it is

Shit is just weird to me, and I guess it irks me in a way because it reminds me alot about a betabuxx relationship

Last edited:
I like dogs in a good way, but when you see the dogpill the is brutal ngl

I don't hate dogs I hate dog owners: "I love my dog more than I love people he's like my baby look reddit this is my cute as heck doggo pupper pupperino :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

I never really cared for dogs, but now I actively dislike them now that I see how those subhumans are treated better than incels.
Dog is not man's best friend, it is his rival.

Dog is the cuckolder of man.

Dogs are disgusting brain dead creatures that roll around in their own poop and smell like crap. I hate dogs. They are basically retarded wolves. Such greed.
https://www.petmd.com/8-differences-between-dogs-and-wolves-0
The average wolf mogs the average dog in nearly everything from traits like strength to intelligence. It's over for dogs

I like some dogs, but I like cats better.

I feel bad for dogs that have been turned into living dildos

Yeah. They arr disgusting about it for sure. (Same as with cats tbh)

"Fur babies!"

No. You fucking moron! They are fur buddies! They WORK! They are allies, not children! My "pets" are working animals. The cats KILL mice and rats. And the dogs protect the cats.