Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel foods

Remaincel

Remaincel

If you can't reflect god you're not human
-
Beans, Fesikh , Surströmming, Hákarl
What more?

Why beans? This is a normie food

Wut? Why incel food? I belive we eat the same as others. If anything chads and stacies food would be diffrent, cause they are sooooooo special, that would include : tomahawk stackes and spring rolls.

Why beans? This is a normie food
I remember a thread about beans being an incel food
Wut? Why incel food? I belive we eat the same as others. If anything chads and stacies food would be diffrent, cause they are sooooooo special, that would include : tomahawk stackes and spring rolls.
Its a meme

Dry cereal is definitely one that I enjoy that most normies seem to not enjoy.

Every normie I've talked to about cereal with always has it with milk. I never eat my cereal with milk.

The only common theme among incel foods is that they are either good value for the money, or they are convenient, paying little to no attention to the appearance because we don't care how it looks.

Every normie I've talked to about cereal with always has it with milk. I never eat my cereal with milk.
more like poorcel trait, there are some people that replace milk with water jfl
i used to eat it dry too, i dont see how its different from other snacks like crackers or similar

more like poorcel trait, there are some people that replace milk with water jfl
i used to eat it dry too, i dont see how its different from other snacks like crackers or similar
Tbh I just think cereal with milk tastes soggy and gross. I always have milk with other usual things like coffee, but for the life of me, I can not have milk (or any liquid for that matter) on my cereal, it just tastes too weird.

Tbh I just think cereal with milk tastes soggy and gross. I always have milk with other usual things like coffee, but for the life of me, I can not have milk (or any liquid for that matter) on my cereal, it just tastes too weird.
same here lol
i do sometimes have it with milk but what sucks is that i feel compelled to eat it really quickly before it get soggy, thus i barley get to enjoy it lmao

I am also a drycerealcel

What's so special about spring rolls JFL

Idk, its just stuff rolled in rice paper, but it seems like its so new Nd exotic, the whores all over that. Anything to be special.

Rice and curry unironically

Spring rolls are the shittiest Chinese food, especially the fried ones. Only dumb white people would order them at a restaurant.

Spring rolls are the shittiest Chinese food, especially the fried ones. Only dumb white people would order them at a restaurant.
most places in cumskinland make incredibly bad spring rolls, wrapping is too thick and the filling is way too dry

outside of a couple of michelin-starred joints, i have never actually had decent spring rolls outside of Asia

good spring rolls are good though

Burgers and fries!:feelsahh:

Pizzas and pies!!:feelsBox:

The fesihk pill killed me
:feelsjuice:

conger chicken with rice

I used to live on these.
999999-69052265836.jpg