Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel Fortress

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★
IFfort

This thread is dedicated to a playthrough of the game "Dwarf Fortress" a game where you build a society for a bunch of manlets, We are a group of outcasts banished by the foid queen "Likot Treatyfenced" of the Tower of Justices. Banished because we are incels.
Our destination?
Badlands

A volcano located in the badlands, It is scorching hot and the only live out there will be looking at us like they look their next meal. It's such a horrid place the Elves (Tree Jews) and the Humans (Chads who fuck dwarf foids) don't even want to come near it, the only thing visiting us will be the goblins (green nigs), I assume that dirty foid queen wants us to go here so we can mine gold for her, that horrid whore is sending us on a death mission. We will succeed and then when her comes to claim "her" treasure we will THROW HER INTO THE VOLCANO

Now the hard part embarking, The game randomly gives us a selection of random dwarves, instead of waiting until we get 7 of 7, i'll wait until we get atleast 5 out of 7 and expel the other 2 (we will just pretend only 5 dwarves were banished here), any other foid who comes later will be thrown into the volcano, so will any gay dwarves or sex haver dwarves. Likely for this playthrough the first 7 dwarves you get are guaranteed to be virgins.

We managed to go behind the queens back and trade some of our picks for some armor and a weapon, A bronze battle axe. We also managed to get a extra camel along with the camel and water buffalo that towed are wagon across the world to here

Virginfire

Welcome to Virginfire, we shall turn this place into place into a magnificent fortress in spite of that damn queen who banished us here

Meet the dwarves

It's literally me! I have an axe i'm ready to to go ER on any threat to my brocels (in dwarf fortress)

Claim your Dwarf

Post a reply to this thread on which dwarf you wanna be will post more when we get more dwarfs among our ranks

View attachment 1087001
This thread is dedicated to a playthrough of the game "Dwarf Fortress" a game where you build a society for a bunch of manlets, We are a group of outcasts banished by the foid queen "Likot Treatyfenced" of the Tower of Justices. Banished because we are incels.
Our destination?
View attachment 1087004

A volcano located in the badlands, It is scorching hot and the only live out there will be looking at us like they look their next meal. It's such a horrid place the Elves (Tree Jews) and the Humans (Chads who fuck dwarf foids) don't even want to come near it, the only thing visiting us will be the goblins (green nigs), I assume that dirty foid queen wants us to go here so we can mine gold for her, that horrid whore is sending us on a death mission. We will succeed and then when her comes to claim "her" treasure we will THROW HER INTO THE VOLCANO

Now the hard part embarking, The game randomly gives us a selection of random dwarves, instead of waiting until we get 7 of 7, i'll wait until we get atleast 5 out of 7 and expel the other 2 (we will just pretend only 5 dwarves were banished here), any other foid who comes later will be thrown into the volcano, so will any gay dwarves or sex haver dwarves. Likely for this playthrough the first 7 dwarves you get are guaranteed to be virgins.

View attachment 1087008

We managed to go behind the queens back and trade some of our picks for some armor and a weapon, A bronze battle axe. We also managed to get a extra camel along with the camel and water buffalo that towed are wagon across the world to here

View attachment 1087009

Welcome to Virginfire, we shall turn this place into place into a magnificent fortress in spite of that damn queen who banished us here

Meet the dwarves

View attachment 1087011
It's literally me! I have an axe i'm ready to to go ER on any threat to my brocels (in dwarf fortress)

Claim your Dwarf
View attachment 1087012
View attachment 1087013
View attachment 1087014
View attachment 1087015

Post a reply to this thread on which dwarf you wanna be will post more when we get more dwarfs among our ranks
masquerade cause im good with languages and fluent in japanese lawl

Incel is being involved in the invasion of Panama

1vf

Despite the bad conditions it's still good enough for us to create a small farm that will provide us with drinks and if worse comes to w, It's midspring now, Digging is taking awhile. I decided to make my dwarf dig as well, he has no skill so he is slow.

masquerade cause im good with languages and fluent in japanese lawl
That is literally me. I am masquerade.

View attachment 1087018

Despite the bad conditions it's still good enough for us to create a small farm that will provide us with drinks and if worse comes to w, It's midspring now, Digging is taking awhile. I decided to make my dwarf dig as well, he has no skill so he is slow.

That is literally me. I am masquerade.
oh i will be rovod then

2vf

It's almost summer now, I had to butcher the animals that came with us as they were starting to get thirsty and would likely die on their own very soon, a meeting area has been build, we have a food area for making drinks and cooking meals. We have an area for cutting rocks and wood into furniture and stuff alike

Summer has arrived, Migrants came along with it, Everyone but a single child a is either a foid or a sexhaver

To kill them i will tell them they must go over here to this wonderful bridge and stand It's for there safety after all

Then I pull the lever and it flings them up into the air were they will fall back down into the lava below

"2 Lovers" what a whore your punishment is death by volcano

Our new brocel

He pulled the lever, what a lad.

Oh no where could they have gone?

Last edited:

@Efiliste @NatsumeSouseki not like this looks like your gonna have to claim new dwarves, Unforunately i could not check the starting 7 on whether or not they are fags but this is not acceptable,

Goodbye homos

I'm too low IQ to play this:feelsrope:

Autumn has arrived and so have "merchants" I can see through there lies, i will not trade with them, as i can't command these idiots around to death and attacking them risks death i shall simply ignore them

Despite faggotry and a lack of brocel immigrants the fortress is coming along, the magma smelters are setup and soon magma forges will follow them, we will make lots of gold, we will use copper and silver for armor and weapons, I have made sakzul the manager so i can produce stuff easier.

I have dug downward and we have found a cave

These mushrooms will be our only source of wood, the silver looking stuff is tetrahedrite, which produces copper and silver when smelted

I forgot to bring anvils, so decided to trade with these merchants, they liked some of shiny gems we had mined. I am still not so trusting of these "merchants"

A sexhaver has come back from the dead as a ghost to haunt his own child.

More Migrants have come more foids to the volcano, But good news we got altleast one adult dwarf who isn't a sexhaver

New Dwarves

It is now Winter, we will not have migrants this season, The fortress is ready to mass produce wealth which will convince people to come here, as the first 2 waves are automatic, while the rest are based on wealthy, i will mass produce cut gems and copper trinkets

Rock mugs have been mass produced so our dwarfcel friends no longer have to drink out of the barrel and they can now use the dining room

Last edited:

A ghostly foid has risen and is haunting our fort, we may have to give these idiots a shallow grave if this starts to become a major problem

I added a small area for rock storage, The plan is to clear all the rocks eventually.

I am also terrible at cooking apparently, The food is literally rotting

Last edited:

A cougarman joins us, He will go into the caves and kill monsters, he will likely die there but oh well.

The Cougarman slaughter a cave crocodile, and now a bunch of naked moledogs are running around in our fort

He killed a crundle too

Last edited:
Summer has arrived again, this time mass depression slows us down, Creatures from the caves riddle the halls with there rotting corpses. ghosts of foids and sexhavers haunt our fort. a human caravan has arrived for some reason despite the fact the humans didn't want to trade here, we will see if we can survive. Sexhaver humans keep coming because they want kill monsters, i always refuse but they like to hang around for some reason, Migrants are too scared to join us

Last edited:
It is autumn again, the cougar man has died

Depression is rampant, we have more gems now though, it's looking rough

More corpses liter the halls

I have the lost the ability to stand after a troglodyte kicked my foot so hard it exploded.

Last edited:

It's over, I am seriously injured, we have no doctor, they refuse to give me water despite it being available in the caves. everyone is depressed. I am a about to die in this bed.

The queen has won i have perished on this bed, everyone too depressed to attempt to go into the caves and give me water, it's so over.

I thought its a text based game.

Sakzul got raped by a cave spider @Bianor is the new leader of 5 dwarfs 3 of them children all of them depressed

Iden is dead, possible suicide by not drinking any water

Last edited:

In our quest for gems to increase the value of the fort we have unleashed some kind of foid demon, It's so over.

Vucar has died, This Stacy Demon has brutally beaten him to death with a hammer.

Mods change the tag to blackpill

Last edited: