Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Infiltrator is a transcel, stop “affirming” his identity

frmentalcel

frmentalcel

TriHard7
★★★★★
congrats to @Efiliste but the fact that any of you morons think a toilet is clever enough to pull off any of this shit. if it was @incel god then good job just hope its the right one

how do we do this guy has dick and balls? just simply look at this post

top fucking zozzle :lul: if any of you think a TOILET is capable of reaching crimson 1 while being rank 24 … JFL. toilets have neither the intelligence or reaction time to do things like this and being maxxed out level 450 on top of that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: come on. this is a disgusting transcel larping as a foid who spends hundreds of hours grinding vidya just go through his post history

toilets also seldom talk about suicide like this since they live on tutorial mode
IMG 2767

snagged this earlier before he deleted everything. all we can do now is hope he kills himself soon

There will always be other suicidal trannies on reddit to circlejerk eachother going "WOWZERS... YA LOOK LIKE A REAL WOMAN!!!" to maintain his illusion. As soon as he walks outside its game over. Nobody will say anything but dude, when I see a tranny in real life, holy shit its actually repulsive. You don't say anything, just pray for them its sad. The real evil is the people virtue signaling egging them on telling them lies.

You don't say anything, just pray for them its sad
instantly stopped reading right here. this, you are CUCKED :lul: only thing you should be praying for is that he kills himself

It's pretty obvious that them being a foid is a larp.

>Oppenheimer gave me some will to live

:feelskek: Yeah thats definitely an autistic tranny

>Oppenheimer gave me some will to live

:feelskek: Yeah thats definitely an autistic tranny
dude :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: l laughed out loud hard when i read that. could it be more obvious?

It's pretty obvious that them being a foid is a larp.
yet every other post about it is her her her she she she. dudes probably jerking it to how much we are calling him a foid

@IronsideCel still want to have sex with “her” ?

what were the comments?
lots of comments in PC hardware subreddits, CS, CoD, also a disabled person who is depressed and suicidal, also very arrogant and insults others a lot.

lots of comments in PC hardware community, CS 2, CoD, also a disabled person who is depressed and suicidal, also very arrogant and insults others a lot.
yea … :feelskek: everyone knows how much toilets love graphics cards, tarkov and rust

Yea bro i kinda suspected or felt it was a subhuman cuck in denial
Obviously no foid answers dms let alone games

Yea bro i kinda suspected or felt it was a subhuman cuck in denial
Obviously no foid answers dms let alone games
only an incel has time for any of this shit or the shit that goes on at IT. incels in denial outnumber real foids at IT 100 to 1

It's literally proven trans"women" get boners whenever they have their delusions affirmed either by crossdressing or getting called the "correct" pronouns (it's called "euphoria boners"; search it up).

You are literally giving sexual pleasure to an autogynephilic transvestite homosexual man.

It's literally proven trans"women" get boners whenever they have their delusions affirmed either by crossdressing or getting called the "correct" pronouns (it's called "euphoria boners"; search it up).

You are literally giving sexual pleasure to an autogynephilic transvestite homosexual man.
Of course you'd know a fellow tranny boner :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
@DarkStarDown @Corvus

Yeah, I had the same impression reading his post history. Not a foid. Never got the impression it was a tranny either.

Seems to me like he is an incel in denial who thinks shitting on other incels will somehow get him some IT pussy crumbs (spoiler, it won't, it never will).

People who are suicidal just need to take some good drugs (not cucked pharma SSRIs) smoke weed and eat some good food. these foids have constant supply of dick but still have things to cry about lol. I just munch on curry jerk off and go about my day. It's all in their heads

There will always be other suicidal trannies on reddit to circlejerk eachother going "WOWZERS... YA LOOK LIKE A REAL WOMAN!!!" to maintain his illusion. As soon as he walks outside its game over. Nobody will say anything but dude, when I see a tranny in real life, holy shit its actually repulsive. You don't say anything, just pray for them its sad. The real evil is the people virtue signaling egging them on telling them lies.
يَعِدُهُمْ وَيُمَنِّيهِمْ ۖ وَمَا يَعِدُهُمُ ٱلشَّيْطَـٰنُ إِلَّا غُرُورًا ١٢٠
Satan only makes them ˹false˺ promises and deludes them with ˹empty˺ hopes. Truly Satan promises them nothing but delusion.
Surah An-Nisa 4:120

يَعِدُهُمْ وَيُمَنِّيهِمْ ۖ وَمَا يَعِدُهُمُ ٱلشَّيْطَـٰنُ إِلَّا غُرُورًا ١٢٠
Satan only makes them ˹false˺ promises and deludes them with ˹empty˺ hopes. Truly Satan promises them nothing but delusion.
Surah An-Nisa 4:120
Muhammad was a pedo warlord

toilets also seldom talk about suicide like this since they live on tutorial mode
IMG 2767
not entirely true, foids are 'suicidal' constantly

they have tons of suicide attempts, but most of them not serious or significant

not entirely true, foids are 'suicidal' constantly

they have tons of suicide attempts, but most of them not serious or significant
90% of the time theyre not actually suicidal though and their attempts are pathetic and for attention seeking. they have no real problems to complain about since they live on tutorial mode

Trannies are the lowest of the lowest. Worse than foids.

People who are suicidal just need to take some good drugs (not cucked pharma SSRIs) smoke weed and eat some good food. these foids have constant supply of dick but still have things to cry about lol. I just munch on curry jerk off and go about my day. It's all in their heads
I smoke weed + eat good food and im still depressed af