Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incel guns down annoying sex havers

Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Führer on break
-

:feels: CALL THE COPS UOHHH AGH

Any news article to this incident ?

How the fuck they live through the first like 4 gunshots

Holy fucking hell. Imagine having so much meaningless hatred in you that your last words to a man holding a gun to your face is "fuck you." I don't know what the fuck they were fighting about, but I sure hope it was worth it from the grave.

JFL @ humanity.

why call the cops they should've just left those pieces of shits dead in the streets

Last edited:
This took place about an hour from me. I think he was a veteran but the man and woman kept bullying him on everything and he finally snapped.

white bitches really think they're immortal. fucking bitch wouldn't back down when the nigga had a motherfucking assault rifle.

I always find it hilarious when niggers act and talk tough and are the first ones to panic and cry when something goes wrong, they truly are no different from foids

Can we stop saying that every shooting is incels gunning down sex havers. It's like that Sam Hyde meme at this point except normies don't get the humor.

Can we stop saying that every shooting is incels gunning down sex havers. It's like that Sam Hyde meme at this point except normies don't get the humor.
The shooter was a 47 year old man living alone and the people shot were a couple :feelsjuice:

Too much pride will kill you I wouldve started running like a bitch mfs tough they were in the matrix and would dodge the bullets in slow motion

white bitches really think they're immortal. fucking bitch wouldn't back down when the nigga had a motherfucking assault rifle.
They were a bunch of joos

Any news article to this incident ?
If I remember correctly the guy who murdered was a deranged military vet who killed his neighbors. I remember watching this on gore websites a good while ago