Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based incel mansion megathread (GTFIH)

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
@El Brujo @HiddenUzer @Robtical

use this thread to put in your ideas on the incel mansion and how we can organize it

where would it be?

It shoudl be somewhere in the countryside where not alot of normies reside at, the house doesnt have to be big but shoudl be clean and habitable. We split rent or price of buying the house.

It would be located somewhere remote. Where we can get away with anything, and not worry about faggot law enforcement. I suggest taking over a ghost town.

use this thread to put in your ideas on the incel mansion and how we can organize it

where would it be?
You should tag nystagmuscel.

Which one of you shat in the hallway?

We need to take over an isolated part of the World, like Alaska (@Truckzo can help us with that) or Greenland.

There are multiple abandoned resorts in florida

Stop stealing my ideas. Me an @mistersinister already have this in fruition.

Stop stealing my ideas. Me an @mistersinister already have this in fruition.
i made my original incel commune thread in may and you made your incel house in june. basically the same idea, incels living together

Last edited:

where would it be?
We need a lot of land to grow food and have solar panels so we can depend on soyciety as little as possible.
It would be located somewhere remote. Where we can get away with anything, and not worry about faggot law enforcement. I suggest taking over a ghost town.
Wyoming and Alaska or somewhere in the south would be my first choices.

We need a lot of land to grow food and have solar panels so we can depend on soyciety as little as possible.
No one is going to want to eat corn and tomato's all day. Plus the amount of crops and work we would need. Not sustainable. Better to buy our food.
Wyoming and Alaska or somewhere in the south would be my first choices.

No one is going to want to eat corn and tomato's all day. Plus the amount of crops and work we would need. Not sustainable. Better to buy our food.
If we have acres of land we can invest in some farming equipment to make growing crops easier. We can buy from the store too for things that are hard to make or grow.

i made my original incel commune thread in may and you made your incel house in june. basically the same idea, incels living together
I've had the idea since before I joined the forum.

It should have an epic home theater (playing anime 24/7) with a BIG SUBWOOFER in the basement

Also a nuclear bunker with 2 years canned food, deionized water, and iodine supplements

Make it in Costa Rica. One USD is 100 in there money

The idea is based af

Make sure we have a litter box.