Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Incel men are so weird

• Thread starter PersonalityChimp
  • Start date
PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★
5ojd38.jpg

>walls of text

Just switch sexuality theory

The typical projection shit of women who think we just try to get Staceys ... they reject everyone who isn't Chad and could easily get someone all the time if they wanted, so they think it's the same for us.

>foid
> random thoughts
Why do they always lie, we know foids can’t think and they have no reason to pretend they can

Dumb fucking bitch has no understanding of incels.

First with the brainless ''wHy DoNt iNkElS jUsT dAtE mEn??''

Secondly, what a lot of incels want is being truly desired. Genuine intimacy and love. Sex with a woman that cares about us.

But we know that's not possible because women are incapable of loving ugly men. And after a lifetime of bullying, rejection, being treated like a subhuman and having 0 success with women, of course we get bitter. Who wouldn't? Normies would blow their brains after only 2 months if they were in our shoes.

Thirdly, why the fuck does she say incels think they can get any woman they want?? That's literally the opposite of incels. We are the ones who know that it's over for a lot of men. Some say it's even over for any sub8 male. We know even our own looksmatches don't want us. She clearly has no fucking idea of incels' beliefs.

Stupid fucking whore talking about things she doesn't know shit about.

I don’t read boon texts

I never understood while sheboons can’t keep incels out of their mouths. If they truly believe the media myth that we’re mostly white, why do they even care about us? Stats repeatedly affirm them to be the most race-loyal demographic, they should care more about the shit going on in their own camp
IMG 2263

too much mental retardation, i as a medical student prescribe "gassing to death"

Why is it always some nasty ass nigger sheboon talking about inkwells

I was indeed never prepared for rejection. Atleast I know not to try anymore when Chad doesn’t even need to try

That niggress is ugly as sin.

Just be a fag, bro - normscum advice.

Least projecting foid

Should I pray to the god to make me a chad or a tyrone before committing suicide???

"Mothers baby their SONS and tell them they are the most special thing in the world"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown:

Most likely cope due to being a sheboon pig-foid

Foids lesbianism is at insane rates. Which is why they think men can just be switch-hitters

Next post of the sheboon: why i can't get white men? I am special! Why white men can't see it? I don't want to stay with other Blacks! I hate white men ,I am gonna date them only!

Fucking stupid low IQ sheboon

0 awareness, 0 sentience.

>foid
> random thoughts
Why do they always lie, we know foids can’t think and they have no reason to pretend they can
:feelskek: :yes:

Hope this fat pig gets her spine shattered by a falling piece of rebar off a construction site and is forced to eat through a tube the rest of her life

I hope someone pours acid on her face

retardsheb00n

tales from tanzania