Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Incel Motivation] Trainwreckstv's speech

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★

he's right. and guess what? after this, he was banned by twitch for 5 days for "anti-woman rhetoric"

the blackpill is now brothers. im serious, we need to spread this ideology EN MASSE.

we need to infiltrate /r/teenagers, /r/inceltears, /r/theredpill, /r/thebluepill, /r/MGTOW, /r/TwoXChromosomes, /r/cringe, /r/CasualConversation. we need to run twitter accounts.

the only way is to make it SUBTLE. when the atomic blackpill of /r/incels made 5k upvotes, /r/incels was banned. thats all it is. its the Nazi censorship which America and the rest of the west has inhereted. we earned the support of 1000 active normies in the comments, IMAGINE how many lurkers turned. that uncomfortable feeling that they think women may be corrupt,

we need to reach out to the disenfranchised and misunderstood teens who just dont know whats wrong but still eat up this bluepill and redpill garbage.

im willing to write up an entire plan including what kind of content should be written accordingly to subs. they took away /r/incels, we must retake the entire website and make it unusable. we also need to circumvent their content policy so that nothing may be removed.

"Put pussy on the ground where it belongs" LOL

anyway, Twitch is for autistic retards

yeah I agree with him but twitch is a horrible network to stream on for his type of content. I have been there since sodapoppin mop days and stuck around with tyler in his 2016 hate, but twitch is super cucked now. They handpick streamers to favourite (always the woman streamers that show there tits) and it annoys the fuck out of me.

We seriously need to start organising raids on inceltears and other normie subs, do something towards the goal of a beta uprising.

beta uprising soon and he could be our leader :feelsautistic:

weaponised autism.

hes right about female streamers tho LOL.

we have to spread our message far and wide

This was such lifefuel for me when I first saw it. It still elicits some emotions from me.