Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel movies

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
I already watched Her, Taxi Driver, Bladerunner 2049.

Do you have more suggestions?

no country for old men (idek if it's an inkwell movie but it's pretty good)

While I might enjoy movies like this for being made in a time where agendas of rampant moral degeneracy and foid-worshipping weren't being pushed into every facet of media, and for the overall quality of the filmmaking, I unfortunately find I can't relate too much with these Chadwashed actors; I might connect with many of their experiences or motives, but the feeling of knowing the actors still mog me, both physically and life-wise, is brutal, not to mention the fact that an actual subhuman could never be chosen for these roles, lest foids and Bateman-worshipping coping normie redpillers be turned off... :society:

Though Taxi Driver was admittedly a pretty good film; not that I watch many movies/TV shows or consume a lot of other popular entertainment otherwise. :feelsjuice:

I feel like a lot of these "incel" movies still show literal Chadlite characters, ascending and generally still lifemogging us regardless of their experiences, and even having foids and redpilled normies idolize them simply for having the halo of attractiveness; I suppose it's the best we can have, though, considering the state of wrongthink-censoring and discrimination towards subhumans as 'heroes' in entertainment. :feelsclown:

Nightcrawler (2014)

They made a movie about a real life femcel, but don't make a movie about real life incels :feelsUgh: I would like to watch a netflix show about Elliot :feelshaha:
I think it’s likely that a movie about the notorious ER will be made, Chico. It’s just a matter of time, mang. After all, it took over 4 decades for them to make a movie on christine after she roped, mang

its capeshit but i liked joker

The Elephant Man, Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Man Who Laughs, and Mary Shelley's Frankenstein (1994), are a few that come to my mind, though some of them aren't exactly incel movies.