Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Any good Blackpill movies

FunkyMonk

FunkyMonk

Cope is false hope
Recommend me any good blackpilled movies.

I have seen:
Whatever (1999) - Nothing can top this
Joker - Good
Taxi Driver - Good

I have seen Fight Club but that's more fight the system type of stuff.

I have seen:
Joker - Good
Taxi Driver - Good

nigga actually requesting my phone contents ok fed

Batman Returns is a blackpill kinda movie because the Penguin is a perverted deformed gigatruecel who was LITERALLY forced to live in the sewer and work as a circus freak because of his hideous body shape. He lusts after bipolar unhinged hypersexual feminist stacy Catwoman but she only wants Batchad cock. Upon Catwoman rejecting the penguin's sexual advances, he kills her. In his final act, Penguin LITERALLY tried to go ER on gotham city.

nigga actually requesting my phone contents ok fed
Wrong thread, there are other threads on the site atm that smell like fed posts but ok. I would ask what you have on your phone if I was a fed, but I don't give a shit about what you have on your phone. I just want some movies that are blackpilled.

The Room (2003)

The Disaster Artist (2017)

Wrong thread, there are other threads on the site atm that smell like fed posts but ok. I would ask what you have on your phone if I was a fed, but I don't give a shit about what you have on your phone. I just want some movies that are blackpilled.
watch dead man

View: https://youtu.be/YkG7P8i64x8

Thanks for the recommendations, will have to check these movies out.

Human centipede 2

I have seen:
Joker - Good
Taxi Driver - Good

the last american virgin
adventureland

Night crawler (2014)

Joker was alright, but a lot of you forget he had sex with his sheboon neighbour. They had the opportunity to make a legit incel movie that is actually cool and mainstream and they kind of failed to truly deliver. It's good if you ignore parts like that though.

Batman Returns is a blackpill kinda movie because the Penguin is a perverted deformed gigatruecel who was LITERALLY forced to live in the sewer and work as a circus freak because of his hideous body shape. He lusts after bipolar unhinged hypersexual feminist stacy Catwoman but she only wants Batchad cock. Upon Catwoman rejecting the penguin's sexual advances, he kills her. In his final act, Penguin LITERALLY tried to go ER on gotham city.
Actually a good example, unlike Taxi Driver or Joker, where the main characters are not even sub5s and where the topic of looks is not raised at all.

Actually a good example, unlike Taxi Driver or Joker, where the main characters are not even sub5s and where the topic of looks is not raised at all.
:feelsokman::feelsokman:

Blade Runner 2049