Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Incel Music - tbhngl

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

New Youtube-friendly friendlier lyrics:

tbhngl

I said I would like to
Marry a 15 year old
Cucktears went insane
And violent threats took place
It really sucks to live
In such crazy times
Without a virgin young wife
How can I ever be satisfied?

tbhngl

Feminists thought it was
Because I lack confidence
And old women scare me
But this is all nonsense
I just wanted to
Enjoy the girl in her prime
And have her fertile years
To last as long as mine

tbhngl

feat. @Weed tbhngl

Holy shit your arms. Maybe the wristcel meme isn't just a meme after all.
Keep up the good work.

Tbhngl listened to it a while ago but cool re-upload.
This version is also longer. I thought about making it even longer but tbhngl I don't think this song is that good, I composed it in like 15 seconds. I only re-recorded it because people were asking for a long time.

I always enjoy these. Has doing this ever made you money? Many here including me agree that this is monetizable interest @Mainländer

go paddock tbhtbhnglngl

I always enjoy these. Has doing this ever made you money? Many here including me agree that this is monetizable interest @Mainländer
I earned very little money with one band I had, nothing I could support myself with.

I think I'll make a Patreon or similar then, if some well-off gringo brothers want to donate to this Jew poor Latin American boy here I'd humbly accept tbhngl.

I earned very little money with one band I had, nothing I could support myself with.

I think I'll make a Patreon or similar then, if some well-off gringo brothers want to donate to this Jew poor Latin American boy here I'd humbly accept tbhngl.
Do that it's a good idea.

I didn't know American basketball was popular in Brazil?

tbhngl

I said I would like to
Marry a 15 year old
Cucktears went insane
It really sucks to live
In such crazy times

tbhngl

Feminists thought it was
And old women scare me
But this is all nonsense
I just wanted to
To last as long as mine

tbhngl

6 messages till bluecel

Also really good job

tbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngl

tbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngltbhtbhnglngl
Your avatar pisses me off for some reason.

Death to Griezmanncels tbh

Your avatar pisses me off for some reason.

Death to Griezmanncels tbh
jfl if your avi doesn't inclued either Kante or Modric or both tbh

jfl if your avi doesn't inclued either Kante or Modric or both tbh
Gotta rep truecel ribery tbh
050BD63D 3682 4B70 AFE8 77EEF9537CBC

tbhngl

I said I would like to
Marry a 15 year old
Cucktears went insane
It really sucks to live
In such crazy times

tbhngl

Feminists thought it was
And old women scare me
But this is all nonsense
I just wanted to
To last as long as mine

tbhngl

Jesus Christ I could hear the inceldome in his voice.
Holy shit your arms. Maybe the wristcel meme isn't just a meme after all.
Keep up the good work.
We got same wrist :cryfeels: