Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel/Oldcel trait : you're unsuccessful in your career (or lack one) despite trying, being educated and/or having IQ normal and above

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Title

It seems like incels don't lead fulfilling lives. Lookism is not limited to dating success
And I included Oldcel because most normies careers don't really take off until mid to late 20's.

Can confirm. Connections are worth a million times more than skills or credentials.

Can confirm.

Can confirm. Hardwork and loyalty are memes.

Me being utterly hopeless in interviews has held me back a lot.

Can confirm. Connections are worth a million times more than skills or credentials.
Never forget that normies want it to be that way because they hate getting one-upped at skills or credentials by guys they consider to be beneath them socially.

I don't have ANY career. Literally never had a job. Never. Also, I am not educated formally for any jobs. Also, never tried to have a career, because never had a chance to even try having a one.

autism = no job ever
autism = no girlfriend ever

Well, hello there.