Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel personality on this anonymous forum...

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Incel personality on an anonymous forum (ITfags claim this is why we are single)
Mad dog

Most of our personalities IRL (according to foids this is how we get laid)
VIER PFOTEN 2019 03 15 001 2886x1999 1920x1330

I love how ITfags claim the reason we are single is because we are hating foids on an anonymous forum nobody IRL knows we are on but we have a better personality than those dipshits IRL.

So relatable. I've even been asked "Why so nice?".

Incel personality on an anonymous forum (ITfags claim this is why we are single)
View attachment 1101141

View attachment 1101142

I love how ITfags claim the reason we are single is because we are hating foids on an anonymous forum nobody IRL knows we are on but we have a better personality than those dipshits IRL.
Why do you have such a great personality?

Personality does nothing for you if you're an ugly subhuman.

I'm completely opposite to the way I behave irl, it's just that humans need to express different and opposite emotions now and then, so internet is easy to show negative emotions so we do it here, in irl I'm chill with everyone

View attachment 1101141

View attachment 1101142

High IQ thread

Exactly. We say mean stuff on an anonymous forum to cope and vent. And ITfoids act as if THIS is precisely the reason we are KHHV. As if foids have some detector for this. We know they don't, that's why they get constantly beaten and abused by toxic good looking Chads.

IRL, incels are meek, shy, timid, low inhib. Incels just try to survive another day, they don't want attention and drama brought to themselves.

I unironically believe incels would be good partners to women. Chads know they have options, they can afford to be abusive, shitty and toxic.

But let's say a low tier normie who gets a match on Tinder every 3 months? Trust me, that guy would try his best to be a good partner. He knows he's not gonna soon get another chance.

Exactly. We say mean stuff on an anonymous forum to cope and vent. And ITfoids act as if THIS is precisely the reason we are KHHV. As if foids have some detector for this. We know they don't, that's why they get constantly beaten and abused by toxic good looking Chads.

IRL, incels are meek, shy, timid, low inhib. Incels just try to survive another day, they don't want attention and drama brought to themselves.

I unironically believe incels would be good partners to women. Chads know they have options, they can afford to be abusive, shitty and toxic.

But let's say a low tier normie who gets a match on Tinder every 3 months? Trust me, that guy would try his best to be a good partner. He knows he's not gonna soon get another chance.
But of course, LOOKS IS LITERALLY ALL THAT MATTERS. THIS HAS BEEN PROVEN AGAIN AND AGAIN, EVEN BY WOMEN THEMSELVES :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

Ugly nice guys will NEVER be given the chance they deserve.

Most incels have a good personality, their looks are the problem

Most incels have a good personality, their looks are the problem
Unironically true.

Incels can sometimes be bitter because they've been treated like ugly subhumans their entire lives and never felt affection and sex, but they are also humble, modest, have self-awareness.

Our subhuman bodies are the problem. Take our mind and transfer it into a 5/10 body, and our lives would improve significantly. We'd be able to find some nice Beckies and ascend.

Unironically true.

Incels can sometimes be bitter because they've been treated like ugly subhumans their entire lives and never felt affection and sex, but they are also humble, modest, have self-awareness.

Our subhuman bodies are the problem. Take our mind and transfer it into a 5/10 body, and our lives would improve significantly. We'd be able to find some nice Beckies and ascend.
Yeah, unfortunately it's your outwards appearance that matters, and most people irl don't give a shit about "personality"

Same. If they read my online posts they would probably say that the reason im lonely is because i'm bitter and violent. But IRL i'm not aggressive or make bitter/angry comments, people don't even know i'm a total loser (only partially because they can kinda tell when i speak for a while).

So their "theory" doesn't hold water, it's just cope. Truth of the matter is, you are lonely because you are ugly and have social anxiety. That's it.
IRL most users are actually nice (except for very few like the Grim Reaper who acts the same IRL as he does on here)

Naah I despise everyone.

We are too nice actually

Can't give your face or height a better personality :feelsrope:

ITFags really think I go up to women screaming "YOU OWE ME SEX" :feelshaha: I wish had a low enough inhibition to do that.

View attachment 1101141

View attachment 1101142

if i acted irl the way i acted on this forum then i would be arrested already

We need to fire bomb the it cucks

But of course, LOOKS IS LITERALLY ALL THAT MATTERS. THIS HAS BEEN PROVEN AGAIN AND AGAIN, EVEN BY WOMEN THEMSELVES :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

Ugly nice guys will NEVER be given the chance they deserve.

Personality means nothing

We're just the textbook definition of a keyboard warrior.

I became hateful because of isolation and rejection.