Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [Incel Philosophy] The Revolted man

bkdreamkb

bkdreamkb

unemployed and alcoholic
★★★★
These are the sentiments any sane man eventually goes throught in his life:
Sadness > Bitterness > Ressentiment > Revolt

When one reach the revolted phase, society forces him to revolt not towards society but towards himself. Man is forced to think the problem is within him and this not only takes away the culpability society had for his misery (the degree of that culpability may vary, but even if its low it has invariably contributed to ones suffering and must be addressed as to be resolved) but also promotes one's self hatred since he will transfer all that culpability to himself.

Self blame however is not to be discarted. We all have part in our failures and we know that. The question is how extense is our contribution to that - sure is not 100% in every case.

Promoting self blame in this situation is promoting suicide (hence why i think inceltears want Incels dead). Man will have no control over his own sentiment of vagueness, his only solution is to end his suffering by killing himself.

In our modern society there are surely many revolted man. The majority of men are in some sense revolted in the sence of recognizing the worlds meaningless. But the dull man will have a sentience that is sufficiently low that he can confortably find place in himself to accomodate that revolt feeling without commiting suicide. He will hate himself - even more when that accommodation happens. IncelTears users are this type of man, they don't hate Incels, they hate themselves and see in Incels the projection of themselves.

This man can't comprehend the connection between his useless suffering and society. As Schopenhauer said in his Man as a will and representation, this mindless man can't comprehend the connection of phenomenoms nor the relation between cause and effect.

A world that can be explained even with bad reasons is a familiar world. But, on the other hand, in a universe suddenly divested of illusions and lights, man feels an alien, a stranger.

The other type of revolted man refuses to resigns to lies and illusion. He adopts the Kierkgaard response: "Dispair". Dispair of living in a world of lies. One recognize and don't internilise the revolted feeling society tried to put on him. He has to change the world concretely - if one can't change the world one will refuse to change himself. One can't delude his mind with illusions and admitted a hopeless future.

They love to talk shit about us "blaming the world for our problems", but I couldn't even begin to form the foundation for self-respect until I started holding the world responsible for it's behavior. It is no different than standing up to a bully - you have to do it even if you can't win because your subconscious mind gets reinforced with the will to fight for rather than submit. Life isn't always immediately logical. Sometimes it may be logically sound to behave one way, but only if we ignore the impacts such behavior and experiences have on the subconscious.

I can't resume more than that.
Already packed a lot of thoughts on this one.
They love to talk shit about us "blaming the world for our problems", but I couldn't even begin to form the foundation for self-respect until I started holding the world responsible for it's behavior. It is no different than standing up to a bully - you have to do it even if you can't win because your subconscious mind gets reinforced with the will to fight for rather than submit. Life isn't always immediately logical. Sometimes it may be logically sound to behave one way, but only if we ignore the impacts such behavior and experiences have on the subconscious.
this

vai toma no cu elefantin

In Hegelian philosophy, struggle between ideas and their counter-reaction (or revolt) is what leads to perfection. Feminists undermined marriage by showing it as nothing more as a business agreement preventing true love, and gynocentric tradcucks could only respond with 'muh Bible'. But as we, the sexual lumpenproletatiat growing in numbers from the decay of feminism, propound the blackpill, undermining the anti-lookist and anti-dual mating strategy assumptions of feminism, the feminists have nothing left to respond with other than 'muh free will' and 'muh true love'.

When I was blaming myself I wasn't considering suicide. If blame is on me I can change myself, work harder, try harder. Which I was doing for many years. But when I realized that this fucked world is source of my problems I also realized that I cannot change it. It is not possible to change society only by myself same as it is not possible to change laws of physics. Now I just want out of this prison.

The worst hypergamy gets, men will revolt. The problem is this level of hypergamy is a slow destructive process, if it happened fast and abruptly there'd be a revolution within our lifetime while we were young.

Haplogroup

Rs4894658EA

Rs9870317EA

Rs6445633EA

Rs162445EA

Rs2077235EA

Rs7575938EA

Rs1267062EA

Rs2977464EA

Rs1624455EA

Rs39998EA

Rs10411759EA

Rs13261773EA

Rs9536462EA

Rs13318986EA

Rs1777827EA

Rs56405138EA

Rs7603132EA

Rs10166286EA

Rs1182532EA

Rs77901523EA

Rs10401329EA

Rs78324365EA

Rs77187837EA

Rs10831656EA

Rs73219806EA

Rs232496EA

Rs10080647EA

Rs10844179EA

Rs137079EA

Rs10515007EA

Rs2992632EA

Rs176218EA

Kierkgaard response: "Dispair"

Oh.

You know what...I don't think we'll need the genetic book for this one.

Last edited:

Even among professional historians of philosophy, Voltaire is rarely read these days. Of his works Candide is familiar, but little else. Among scholars there is a veritable and long-overdue revival of interest in his lover, Du Châtelet, but if French Enlightenment thought receives interest the focus is (not entirely correctly) on Diderot, Buffon, Montesquieu, and, of course, Rousseau. Yet, thanks to the awful Charlie Hebdo massacre, Voltaire's Treatise on Tolerance suddenly became a best-seller. And because there is an ongoing campaign to promote Enlightenment values/project (against creeping Islamification of Europe, the dangers of postmodernism, anti-clericalism, etc.) his name still evokes recognition.

The quoted paragraph gives a nice sense of his strengths and weaknesses. Anticipating Darwin (and presumably relying on Hooke or Buffon), Voltaire clearly discerns that human caused animal extinction is a genuine possibility. This gives his thought an ongoing relevance.* In context he is attacking the (Platonizing) doctrine of the great chain of being. This doctrine is committed to (now quoting the Brittanica) "three general features of the universe: plenitude, continuity, and gradation. The principle of plenitude states that the universe is “full,” exhibiting the maximal diversity of kinds of existences; everything possible (i.e., not self-contradictory) is actual. The principle of continuity asserts that the universe is composed of an infinite series of forms, each of which shares with its neighbour at least one attribute. According to the principle of linear gradation, this series ranges in hierarchical order from the barest type of existence to the ens perfectissimum, or God."

Voltaire's argument against the chain of being is informed by reliance on empirical facts (and probable reasoning about them). For example, gradation is undermined by appeal to the size and orbits of planets.) Voltaire's argument is not resolutely empirical because it also relies on possible extrapolation from the facts. (In so doing it draws on a tendency inspired by Newton to turn metaphysical debates into empirical questions. (For that reason I call the general strategy, "Newton's Challenge to Philosophy.") In the article, Voltaire implicitly relies on Newton's arguments against a plenum. He then explicitly appeals to Newton:

And then, how, in so many empty spaces, do you extend a chain connecting the whole? There can certainly be no other than that which Newton discovered — that which makes all the globes of the planetary world gravitate one towards another in the immense void.

Of course, Voltaire does not explain why there cannot be other universal laws that are such connecting chains. This gives a sense of how frustrating Voltaire can be. (It is especially odd because, as I noted last week, in his article on final causes such universal laws do important work for Voltaire.)

Voltaire's daring is evident in his willingness to entertain the possibility of human extinction. (The main underlying target is clearly the Biblical narrative with its claim of sole descent from Adam.) But he does so by assuming racial diversity. Given that he is entertaining the (possible) extinction of human races this makes sense.

While the essay breathes the atmosphere of progress of Moderns over Ancients, I don't think that in this essay the point is to assert the superiority of whites** -- after all, the whole essay is an attack on the foolishness of Plato -- , and he is silent on the relative status of whites and blacks. That silence is somewhat surprising because he is a terrible racist toward blacks elsewhere, especially in his Traité de métaphysique!** But even in this essay Voltaire does introduce what we may call fetishistic and exotic images of the so-called Kaffirs and Samoyeds (I think the latter are meant to refer to Siberian tribes).+ If one takes rhetoric and aesthetics seriously, one wonders if those that wish to promote Voltaire and his Enlightenment are seduced by such imagery.

Last edited:
I think...since I'm unable to speak, I'll just communicate with imagery.

I start laughing whenever I type in "Really Over" pre-June 2020.