Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel Pride Flag

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Some of you may have seen the following flag thrown around a few times as an incel flag:

According to the incel wiki, the different shades of gray represent all sorts of incels, the white represents sex havers, and the darker shades of gray represent the bigger truecels.

However, this flag is not only boring, but is also kind of hard to draw. Which is why I designed a new incel flag.

The colors represent the three main pills, and the order of the colors represents the transition from bluepilled to redpilled to blackpilled that most if not all incels go through. Also it’s easier to draw.

This should be flown alongside LGBT flags too since we are a sexual minority. However, regardless of whether you agree with that statement or not, you should fly this flag with pride. Sure, inceldom may suck, but there is a bit of a sense of pride knowing that sex havers wouldn’t last a week in your shoes, and we still manage to get by despite being so oppressed.

Some advice about the flag is I would tone down the red and blue a bit. Especially the red you used since it is fucking cancer on my eyes, much too bright. Other than that though its a nice flag, and the logic behind it makes sense.

This can be the flag:

Some of you may have seen the following flag thrown around a few times as an incel flag:
View attachment 110653
According to the incel wiki, the different shades of gray represent all sorts of incels, the white represents sex havers, and the darker shades of gray represent the bigger truecels.

However, this flag is not only boring, but is also kind of hard to draw. Which is why I designed a new incel flag.
View attachment 110654
The colors represent the three main pills, and the order of the colors represents the transition from bluepilled to redpilled to blackpilled that most if not all incels go through. Also it’s easier to draw.

This should be flown alongside LGBT flags too since we are a sexual minority. However, regardless of whether you agree with that statement or not, you should fly this flag with pride. Sure, inceldom may suck, but there is a bit of a sense of pride knowing that sex havers wouldn’t last a week in your shoes, and we still manage to get by despite being so oppressed.

Excellent design choice! Let it be the banner of the beta uprising!

You should tone the colors down a bit and add the Greek "beta" symbol to the middle of the flag.

Here's the Greek beta symbol:

Last edited:
Excellent design choice! Let it be the banner of the beta uprising!

You should tone the colors down a bit and add the Greek "beta" symbol to the middle of the flag.

Here's the Greek beta symbol:

View attachment 110659

We are lower than beta boyo, we should put omega.

1200px-Greek_uc_Omega.svg.png

Our flag should be a picture of my face, a picture of the worlds ugliest man should convey our strife

You should add a purple symbol since purple is not present on other flags and it would represent our rebellion

pride flags are gay
No one is happy to be incel

it's upside-down

much better, also whitened the red a little

I prefer this flag

Bullshit, black to white gradient is the best flag ever. It's about areas with black, dark grey, grey, light grey and white areas (level of life) and means that without all this colors (even bad ones like black) are needed because every part are important to create the gradient. It's like being a food for someone else, no one asked you did you want to be a food, no one actually do care about you, it's just someone needs to be a food.

The music is quite good but it's better to get rid of that gay blue color. It could remind us of the bluepilled bullshit shoved to our throats. Good that the base color is red, representing our bravery to stand up and fight for the truth.

I propose a flag that has the colors of a sunset. You know, that nice orangish color combined with that nice pink/purple/blue hue. Why? Because it represents the sun setting on our lives, as darkness begins to take over. It's a peaceful color that signals the end of something.

The colours are too autistic and contrasting; we don't want to be associated with fucking Spiderman.
I'd recommend one with slightly darker colours that correspond with each other better, but not black because that just makes us seem like ISIS.

Miss me with that gay shit

if you know what it means:feelsokman:

The colours are too autistic and contrasting; we don't want to be associated with fucking Spiderman.
I'd recommend one with slightly darker colours that correspond with each other better, but not black because that just makes us seem like ISIS.
ISIS halo is legit. Who knows? Maybe Israel will even support us

That is a good flag ngl

Here is a flag I just made really quick because I saw this post. The Blackpill is framed by a sharp white square which is surrounded by Black while the Red and Blue pill philosophies are Ying and Yang, hand in hand with how society is.. constantly supporting society as it spirals into it's death twirl. Surrounded by an ever darkening brewing societal collapse and growing uncertainty to how long our lives are going to last. The Blackpill is perched like a Hawk ready to swoop down and destroy the balance of Red and Blue pill.

Lol

I know what it means but it’s the exact same flag as Romania... I have a feeling Sarge may be from there... does that mean he’s a Chad?
I googled "Romanian male model", yep it's another Chadistan just like Australia:feelsrope:

Looks loke fags flags. No thank you

How about this , the red represents the refill , the black blackpilled and the omega represents us who are lower than beta.