Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Q & A

Doomed247

Doomed247

Recruit
★★
Ask me anything to cure my boredom

how tall are you? what's your iq?

How tall are your mother and father?

rate your facial attractiveness 1-10
race/ethnic?

What is something you lost never to be found again?

What is something you lost never to be found again?
My game boy advance was stolen by the plumber when I was younger, I traded 2 blue eyes white dragons for a fake card and it still haunts me to this day

rate your facial attractiveness 1-10
race/ethnic?
I'd say facially I'm maybe a 6/7 average, bit of a upwards facing nose and very faint acne scars but pretty average although my jaw line is above average. It's not my face that let's me down its my height. And I am white

Never tested my IQ but probably average, not retard level but not genius level

You're two standard deviations above Neisha, and one above Alexandria.

My game boy advance was stolen by the plumber when I was younger, I traded 2 blue eyes white dragons for a fake card and it still haunts me to this day
One friend of mine stole one of my Obelisk the tormentor, cause i had 3 and he was jealous. Never apologized, lol.

One friend of mine stole one of my Obelisk the tormentor, cause i had 3 and he was jealous. Never apologized, lol.
Thats the only one of the 3 legendaries I didn't have :fuk:

Oh every time a black guy walks past me i feel like in gonna be mugged.... Oh you said mogged
Tyrones are known for being peaceful and law abiding

Thats the only one of the 3 legendaries I didn't have :fuk:
Those cards couldn't be played in tournaments, they were the chinese fake ones. But i treasured them nontheless

I'd say facially I'm maybe a 6/7 average, bit of a upwards facing nose and very faint acne scars but pretty average although my jaw line is above average. It's not my face that let's me down its my height. And I am white
mogs me

have you ever had a gf? or unpaid sex?

I don't know what blue eyes white dragons are but that does suck. Never trust contractors or anyone else who comes into your home to do work. I have family who had jewelry stolen by an HVAC tech.

Téa or Mai in Yu-Gi-Oh

Mai for me because of booba :feelsohh:

What topics interest you?