Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel rule: always be wary of your sorroundings

unsettling

unsettling

Banned
-
as an incel you are always placed in danger whenever going outside, make sure to assess the situation that you found yourself in and look around to see if there are any normies nearby.

Normies are in danger because of me:feelsdevil:

Yeah,i have ptsd

Over for schizoidcels

If you think strong men are dangerous. Wait until you see what weak men are capable of.

Agreed, more likely to be targeted in public as an incel. Brutal truth.

I'm always worried when I go out cycling.

I'm worried that a car might hit me, some punk might push me off my bike or some shit like that. It's happened before and I almost have ptsd now.
I also had my headphones stolen before while bike riding. Some guy on a motorcycle just grabbed and yoinked it off my head. Motherfucker

Situational awareness's me

I never leave the house without either pepper spray or my 7-inch combat knife. Living in the ghettos is dangerous enough, but even more so if you're ugly. I've been physically attacked three fucking times because of my looks. The 3rd attack is how I ended up in prison, but that's a story for another day.

Even at work I've had people threaten violence against me. Normies are fucking evil.

be careful around normies

Normies are in danger because of me:feelsdevil:
:feelsaww:
:blackpill:Especially dogs hate us :blackpill:
Brutal dogpill
I never leave the house without either pepper spray or my 7-inch combat knife. Living in the ghettos is dangerous enough, but even more so if you're ugly. I've been physically attacked three fucking times because of my looks. The 3rd attack is how I ended up in prison, but that's a story for another day.
Damn, ghettos are hell
be careful around normies
:yes:

Last edited:
Brutal, same here. But in my case nigger pitbulls have attacked me almost 3+ times.