Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel rule: never trust a normie

unsettling

unsettling

Banned
-
normies are vultures that see you as easy prey to be robbed and plundered from. always watch out for their insidious ways, learn the tactics that they will inevitably use to scam you.

they are like another species. Talking with them makes me sick.

theyll slap u down to get a popularity boost fam, theyre all dumb cunts

even failed normies and bluepilled inkwels can't be trusted

normies are vultures that see you as easy prey to be robbed and plundered from. always watch out for their insidious ways, learn the tactics that they will inevitably use to scam you.
his lack of empathy with incels allows them to mog us. They would never feel the pain of the most renegades in society
even failed normies and bluepilled inkwels can't be trusted
pump
they are like another species. Talking with them makes me sick.
They don't know what they don't know. Unknowledge about bp is like ignoring a whole continent in 1500's, you don't know what you don't know

Last edited:
I don't even trust other inklers but fair enough

I don't really connect with other normies (I'm one). I don't really care about one-upping and being better than people.

Dont trust anyone for anything. Theres never been a better time to distrust

Only person an incel can trust is a blackpilled incel even if he's autistic and too neurotic for basic conversation

Indisputable rule :society:

Trusting a normie is like asking to get backstabbed except you'll get to witness when you get backstabbed :society:

I only trust incels

17084705 380F 435B 8CAC 61C13AD1D240

Ever since my friend died in a car crash back in 2014, I haven't wanted to make "friends" with anyone. I appreciate having people to hangout with, but I don't expect to meet someone who I plan on having be my best man at my wedding. :blackpill:

Every single normie is our enemy. Every single one.

Normies only want to use others. They only pretend to be productive.

I agree, I never meddle into normies bullshits.

Normies are evil scum

I hate normie piece of shit more than chads and foids because chads and foids are just brainless animals satisfying their animal instincts but normies are cunning masters of manipulation who use people they see lower than them to boost their own egos they are vultures whose existence makes me remember to cover up any signs of emotional weakness so they won't see me as prey