Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Incel says he is ugly, gets advice from cuck tears, "go outside and use tinder to get laid"

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
"a lot of people that will be interested in you"

jfl, these people are such morons.

An Incel asking Cucktears for advice is like the bullied kid asking the bully how to get people to like them.

>ugly people do just fine wth these things.

article-2525602-1A2B2A3600000578-553_634x408.jpg

Women think it's easy for men like it is for them. They simply can't think outside of themselves.

4BA0EAFA 7BEA 441A 90DD 3BCFA285D27A

He uploaded a pic of himself. He’s a fat volcel.

"Just get on Tinder, brah."

Women think it's easy for men like it is for them. They simply can't think outside of themselves.
That is how they are built, never really care about something or someone unless they have something to offer them.

View attachment 29358
He uploaded a pic of himself. He’s a fat volcel.
He is fairly unattractive, definitely won't get a single match.

He needs hair lowering, reduce body fat, growing out eyebrows and dying them and getting a tan with melanotan 2. If he does that, he can get laid. He just needs to looksmax, that is all. He has huge potential. That is what Cuck tears should tell him, but they won't. They will just feed him blue pilled bullshit that won't get him anywhere (a beta bux relationship at best).

Facial features are one point, it's just what's around it that sucks.

Last edited:
He is fairly unattractive, definitely won't get a single match.

He needs hair lowering, reduce body fat, growing out eyebrows and dying them and getting a tan with melanotan 2. If he does that, he can get laid. He just needs to looksmax, that is all. He has huge potential. That is what Cuck tears should tell him, but they won't. They will just feed him blue pilled bullshit that won't get him anywhere (a beta bux relationship at best).

Facial features are one point, it's just what's around it that sucks.

I think you are underestimating how hard it will be even if he does those things.

I think you are underestimating how hard it will be even if he does those things.
If he does those things, I believe that he can be above average.

If his lower third sucks too much even at a low body fat, he can just beard max. Minox if density is shit. Melanotan 2 will turn the beard dark, so he won't have to worry about having a ginger beard.

Decent eye area apart from shitty eyebrows, good nose, compact midface. He has a good base for looksmaxing.

If his lower third sucks too much even at a low body fat, he can just beard max. Minox if density is shit. Melanotan 2 will turn the beard dark, so he won't have to worry about having a ginger beard.

Decent eye area apart from shitty eyebrows, good nose, compact midface. He has a good base for looksmaxing.

that's like a fuck ton of shit to do. Even then, if he's short or has bad frame, he's still fucked. Also have to consider he lack romantic experience and that is going to ding him as well. Even with decent looks he's going to have a hard time on online dating and in bars. Maybe if he is still in college by the time he finishes lookmaxxing he has a chance.

that's like a fuck ton of shit to do. Even then, if he's short or has bad frame, he's still fucked. Also have to consider he lack romantic experience and that is going to ding him as well. Even with decent looks he's going to have a hard time on online dating and in bars. Maybe if he is still in college by the time he finishes lookmaxxing he has a chance.
It will increase his chances a billion times more than "take a shower, get a haircut and install Tinder."

Even if it's a lot to do, that's looksmaxing, a never ending journey. He doesn't have to finish all of it at once and hide from the world in the meanwhile. He can try to get laid while he looksmaxes. Hairline lowering, eyebrows and body fat will make the biggest impact and should be his main focus. If he starts dieting now, gets in contact with a hair surgeon and dyes his eyebrows he will go up several points in no time.

It will increase his chances a billion times more than "take a shower, get a haircut and install Tinder."

Even if it's a lot to do, that's looksmaxing, a never ending journey. He doesn't have to finish all of it at once and hide from the world in the meanwhile. He can try to get laid while he looksmaxes. Hairline lowering, eyebrows and body fat will make the biggest impact and should be his main focus. If he starts dieting now, gets in contact with a hair surgeon and dyes his eyebrows he will go up several points in no time.

I don't think you can actually lower hairline, wtf lol.

I don't think you can actually lower hairline, wtf lol.
You can. If you aren't balding you can lower it by quite a bit. If he isn't balding, he can almost halve it.

I plan to have mine slightly lowered when I get my hair transplant.

it looks truly didnt matter the word ugly wouldnt exist

I left an invitation there for him.:feelsgah:

"use something like tindr"
They really do want him to rope.

Minox? I'd like to know about beardmaxxing, mine is pube tier.

"use something like tindr"
They really do want him to rope.

Minox? I'd like to know about beardmaxxing, mine is pube tier.
CopeDestiny has some pretty good info on it.

Haha wtf, it’s as if they don’t actually read any of the posts here. They don’t even understand the blackpill.

Telling an ugly man to try tinder is like telling a blind man to become a painter.

Last edited:
the very few matches I had on tinder didn't develop, the girls almost never answared me and when they do it was a very short answer with no interesting in talking to me at all, is terrible

Just a daily reminder that tinder is a waste of time if you aren't the 20% of males

Tinder is a HOOKUP app and girls will always strive to find the best of the best.
Why would they swipe right on a 6/10 when she could find a 7/10 or better yet an 8/10 or 9/10 in her next swipe

Just a daily reminder that tinder is a waste of time if you aren't the 20% of males

Tinder is a HOOKUP app and girls will always strive to find the best of the best.
Why would they swipe right on a 6/10 when she could find a 7/10 or better yet an 8/10 or 9/10 in her next swipe
6 PSL should be enough for Tinder if you're willing to fuck 4 PSL foids.

Right on, brother.

Their little speeches are so fucking cancerous that it makes my dick hurt.

Their little speeches are so fucking cancerous that it makes my dick hurt.
It's always someone else and not them personally :lul: If they actually found him attractive, they would be propositioning to date him.

These fucking normies are so fucking delusional, they don't want to accept ugly males will die as virgins because of this cucked society.

He's Eggman-lite, even if he lost weight he would probably max out at a 5, right now he's like a 3.5. To SEA with him.
He look like a kinda fat Conan O'Brien, but mogs me to the dark dimension

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back