Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel shitposters were making Vice nervous about the Joker premiere

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
They literally afraid of shitposts

:lul:

Attachments

• IMG_20220708_010204_1.jpg
    IMG_20220708_010204_1.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 78
I idolise Joker, and I'm proud of it. We should all be.

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: SHIVER IN FEAR NORMIES AND FOID IM GOING TO STAB YOUR PUSSIES WITH A KNIFE AND RAPE YOU TOILETS AFTER THE JOKER PREMIERE YOU BETTER STAY AWAY YOU BULLY ME AGAIN IM KILLING YOU AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHA WHEN THE NICE GUY LOSING HIS PATIENCE THE DEVILSHIVERS :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: YOU WILL PAY FOR THE SCARS I HAVE ALL OVER MY BODY AND FACE I WILL STAB YOUR PUSSY TOILETS I WILL GROPE YOU :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: (in a video game)

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

:lul: these people are so retarded

i love the look of fear in normie eyes :feelsdevil: