Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel sport: school shooting

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
C'mere, some lives deserve to die.

actions, reactions

You'll either end up dead or spend the rest of your life behind bars wishing you'd stayed at home rotting.

You'll either end up dead or spend the rest of your life behind bars wishing you'd stayed at home rotting.
Yeah the morons who do this get about a day's worth of infamy and then it's on to the next. In Burgerland you're never getting out of prison if you do this. Say what one will about hitting but tis better to do it on your own than in a prison cell.

That or you Lanzamaxx your way out.

Hell even in Canada they'll try and modify the laws these days about sentences. Minassian wasn't even believed by the foid judge that his motivation was inceldom. Who knows what time he'll ultimately serve. Then there that idiot who shot 5 cops and killed 3. Got an unheard of 75 year sentence for that at age 24. Good luck starting life again at 99, assuming he actually spends the whole time, which is doubtful.

Yeah the morons who do this get about a day's worth of infamy and then it's on to the next.
Pretty much this, I bet most normies probably forgot who Elliot Rodger was years ago let alone random small time uprisings who are now spending their lives behind bars.

Pretty much this, I bet most normies probably forgot who Elliot Rodger was years ago let alone random small time uprisings who are now spending their lives behind bars.
Cope, ER is more famous than 99.9% of people. And what did he do to earn this fame? He just took a gun and went on a killing spree and wasn't even particularly good at it. This is why there will always be low value males who go ER, it's an easy way to have your name remembered, something they could've never achieved living a regular life. Add to the fact that they hate their life and have nothing to lose and you can easily see why mass shootings are so popular.

Cope, ER is more famous than 99.9% of people. And what did he do to earn this fame? He just took a gun and went on a killing spree and wasn't even particularly good at it. This is why there will always be low value males who go ER, it's an easy way to have your name remembered, something they could've never achieved living a regular life. Add to the fact that they hate their life and have nothing to lose and you can easily see why mass shootings are so popular.
But is he though outside of incel and internet culture? If you surveyed 20 random people on the street a good proportion of them wouldn't know who he is without googling his name, unlike us many aren't thinking about the subject of incels all the time.

school shootings are cringe af. if eric and dylan didn't fuck up their propane bombs the world would be a much different place today.

But is he though outside of incel and internet culture? If you surveyed 20 random people on the street a good proportion of them wouldn't know who he is without googling his name.
Out of 1000 random people do you really think there's anyone more famous than ER? Celebs are like 1 in 100,000. His father was a rich Hollywood executive yet I can guarantee ER's fame has eclipsed his father's by several orders of magnitude.

I honestly couldn't give less of a shit if my name is remembered or not, I hate this clown world too much to care.

Out of 1000 random people do you really think there's anyone more famous than ER? Celebs are like 1 in 100,000. His father was a rich Hollywood executive yet I can guarantee ER's fame has eclipsed his father's by several orders of magnitude.
I'm just not seeing it IRL these days, maybe back in 2014-16 when ER news was fresh then yeah. Unlike us normies have been making new memories to overwrite old news events from 2014.

I empathize with them, of-course.

I consider it entertainment, like the war in Ukraine and Title IX litigation.

Incels should hijack schools, rape foids and then kill all of them brutally(in minecraft).

KILLING ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE IS BASED :feelsLSD:

Yeah the morons who do this get about a day's worth of infamy and then it's on to the next. In Burgerland you're never getting out of prison if you do this. Say what one will about hitting but tis better to do it on your own than in a prison cell.

That or you Lanzamaxx your way out.

Hell even in Canada they'll try and modify the laws these days about sentences. Minassian wasn't even believed by the foid judge that his motivation was inceldom. Who knows what time he'll ultimately serve. Then there that idiot who shot 5 cops and killed 3. Got an unheard of 75 year sentence for that at age 24. Good luck starting life again at 99, assuming he actually spends the whole time, which is doubtful.
cope and borderline delusion thinking

your local chad doesn't get attention on wikipedia articles/YouTube views and certainly isn't elevated to saint status

you have to have a agenda. most shooters doesn't get recognition because they lack an agenda. AM clearly outlined his motivation and he's way more famous than others because he has agenda

But is he though outside of incel and internet culture? If you surveyed 20 random people on the street a good proportion of them wouldn't know who he is without googling his name, unlike us many aren't thinking about the subject of incels all the time.
They can be googled unlike chad down the street who doesnt exist in the internet

In video game ofc :feelsLSD:

at least you"ll (maybe) have achieved something
Just to quote alek minassian

"I think I have accomplished my mission"

normies, chads = logs for the fireplace
foids = punching bag

new high score! :feelshaha:

jack nicholson joker GIF by Maudit

part and parcel of going to school

Hell I don't even remember learning about him until this site years ago and years after the massacre

cope and borderline delusion thinking

your local chad doesn't get attention on wikipedia articles/YouTube views and certainly isn't elevated to saint status

you have to have a agenda. most shooters doesn't get recognition because they lack an agenda. AM clearly outlined his motivation and he's way more famous than others because he has agenda
Read up. His agenda was rejected. He also couldn't even get himself shot by police.

Read up. His agenda was rejected. He also couldn't even get himself shot by police.
doesn't matter he's now known as the "incel van attacker"