Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incel Squid Game

I

incelerated

I hope I'll never be back
★★★★★
Don't know if this has been proposed before but the most based thing @SergeantIncel can do is create an incel squid game.
He will abduct multiple gigastacies and invite all the site to the games. For every player that dies a stacy will be added to the fuck basket. Winner gets to fuck all the stacies.

:feelsLSD:

Thoughts?

Don't know if this has been proposed before but the most based thing @SergeantIncel can do is create an incel squid game.
He will abduct multiple gigastacies and invite all the site to the games. For every player that dies a stacy will be added to the fuck basket. Winner gets to fuck all the stacies.

:feelsLSD:

Thoughts?
lol amazing haha

I want a game like tetris where there are chads and foids in the floor of the tiles below, and when the tiles above are place over the of previous tiles , it flattens the foids and chads. and the chads and foids make sounds like aaaahahaha ooooh uuuhhh

I want a game like tetris where there are chads and foids in the floor of the tiles below, and when the tiles above are place over the of previous tiles , it flattens the foids and chads. and the chads and foids make sounds like aaaahahaha ooooh uuuhhh
Chadtris

i want to see the women compete and die not my brocels
for every woman killed a new incel gets added to the fuck basket and the winner has to fuck all the incels :ahegao:

for every woman killed a new incel gets added to the fuck basket and the winner has to fuck all the incels :ahegao:
Tera fucking IQ

I don't want anyone else's dick in someone I'd fuck :feelswhat:

either way I think the thought of me either dying or getting to get with a Stacy is a win-win. But, I'd rather not have my brocels all demeaning theirselves over a woman :fuk: embarrassing

The winner is a chad :dafuckfeels: