Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel to incel transformation

He looks even worse in the after photo:lul: still mogs me ngl

Redpic

Thanks man I appreciate it, it's nice to know someone else is going through the same things as me. I thought this surgery would make me look better, but I was more concerned about my bite than my looks. Hopefully we will both be satisfied about the results in the future. My girlfriend was worried about my jaw line but if a less invasive procedure could fix that I would be more the merrier.
He's not an incel, but that's still a pretty nice blackpill drop right there. He's worried about his bite, she's worried that his jaw line might suck JFL :lul::lul::lul:

THERE IS NO POINT. YOU SHOULDN"T EVEN BOTHER TRYING. IT WOULD SIMPLY BE A WASTE OF EFFORT."​

View attachment 585315

He's not an incel, but that's still a pretty nice blackpill drop right there. He's worried about his bite, she's worried that his jaw line might suck JFL :lul::lul::lul:
Fuckin lol if he’s not larping then just be lucky theory applied to him once. Imagine looking like that and still having a gf

BRUTAL. He went from an underbite to a overbite(which is 10 times worse)

This is why you never pull back the lower jaw boyos.

If I wasn't short, I would have ascended.

Did this guy actually get surgery to have a recessed chin????

In both Photos he gigamog me.