Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Incel Trait: 100%ing video games

stretch-cel

stretch-cel

Worst Stretch Marks
★★★
i just picked up a new indie game called blasphemous. its a metroidvania style 2d side scroller. anyway it has a brutal difficulty curve and somehow i managed to still 100% it. i found all the collectibles and did all the optional side quests. ive also done this for dead cells and finished hollow knight with 95%. Bonus incel trait: even being interested in low budget indie sidescroller games in the first place :feelskek:

ive 100% many normie games as well, such as spiderman and god of war last year on the ps4. i found all 51 ravens and beat the valkyrie foids to death. spiderman was hard, especially doing the challenges where you fight waves of hard enemies with jet packs. i also 100% super mario oddysey and managed to find all 800+ stars and do the super hard bonus level at the end. :incel:

i can make 7000 hours per week on steam + make 100% game with one click :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

stretch-cel

I havent been playing video games for 12 years.
Ive played only 7 video games.

Tbh video games don't give my any pleasure anymore.
I just play them, because I have nothing else to do.

I just bought that game, probably will bust my balls because I suck at life and video games.

getting 100% in CoD: MW3 is a truecel job tbh

Currently playing Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance, I don't really care about 100%ing games, I can't remember the last time I actually finished a game to 100%.
getting 100% in CoD: MW3 is a truecel job tbh
What about Black Ops 2?
ivgv3vhw3mh21.png

Currently playing Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance, I don't really care about 100%ing games, I can't remember the last time I actually finished a game to 100%.

What about Black Ops 2?
ivgv3vhw3mh21.png
if you 100% BO2 you are a saint

I've 100 percented several games so maybe true