Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incel trait #3: You shave with a straight razor and no cream

StefiBeaLipton

StefiBeaLipton

Alexander the Gray
-
Fuck it. My face already looks messed up and down. I don't care if I cut my throat. :feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:

@PortSir1223 I also wish to thank you for your following, it makes me feel more important than I would be. :feelswhere:

Fuck it. My face already looks messed up and down. I don't care if I cut my throat. :feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:
yeah almost same here
I shave without foam or water
just the blade on skin. I don't use straight razor though, just a disposable one where you put one double sided blade in.

i got this one its really good
Image 2024 02 07 222115263

incel trait: you cant grow a beard

Truecel trait: you don’t shave and you look like a homeless man.

I dont shave at all, My face is way hairier than my buttcrack, I have so much beard boyos!

My brother received it on one of his birthdays and it stopped working because I was using it to cut my pubic hairs and it clogged the cogs. :feelsYall:
They sell replacement blades for that I have one. And I have used it for pubes what is your shit matted?

Based, you don't give a shit about physical pain.

I don't even shave no point plus I have low T I can't even grow a full beard

Apply olive oil followed by lube mixed with some hand soap for a comfy and cheap shave.

I always use some kind of layer of soapy substance whether it's soap shampoo or shaving cream or shaving gel I never grew a beard and I'm in my thirties I shave every couple of days I just like to touch my face and feel clean.