Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait 99999999^9999999999999999999999 if you stand up for yourself either physically or non verbally you get completely outcasted by normans

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
A trait I have noticed is when normans try and flex on you socially, doing verbal or non verbal bullying tactics (ghosting, limited eye contact one or two word answers being short etc) or flexing and you bat it back hard and quick, eg you blank them in conversation or do 1 word answers back to them and do the exact same behaviour back to them they intiated to you, they will gang up on you and completely ostracize you from a whole working environment, eg if done at work.

It seems they have some unwritten code that one person is completely fair game, and anyone can pummel him socially if incel, but if he comes back at any one of them, they close ranks and multilaterally ghost and passive aggression max towards you in unison, does anyone else get this

I noticed this long time ago in elementary school, if the bullied kid fought back he would be demonized and branded aggressive, even the teacher would start ignoring him.

Yeah. You're just not entitled to that as an incel. That's it.

I learned very young that standing up for myself, either verbally or physically, would mean that I'd be painted as the aggressor. Once bullies tried to actually murder me and threw me into an ice lake, the bully was a 14 year old 6'7 Chadlite with ADHD, he got no punishment, not even a harsh word despite 4 of my friends seeing him do it.

Every time I defended myself against physical assault I was expelled from school. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Yeah normies can shit on you all they want but if you do one small thing back to them they try and make sure it's over for you.

im pretty sure i will be fired soon, one of them is going to set me up good, I hardly talk to anyone at the job, they are all fucking snakes, and with nearly all i passively aggressively behave badly towards as they do to me, its not a good state to work in.

same as when you tell a goood joke, nobody laughs.

im pretty sure i will be fired soon, one of them is going to set me up good, I hardly talk to anyone at the job, they are all fucking snakes, and with nearly all i passively aggressively behave badly towards as they do to me, its not a good state to work in.
just fuck yourself off from there and get neetbux .

people are fucking clowns i swear , Gotta Be a Piece of Shit in a World full of Shits , or you will get Shitted on.

If you are at the bottom of hierarchy, then you're not supposed to be rebellious and to fight back. Sub humans aren't allowed to create drama. For normies it's like unwritten law.

same as when you tell a goood joke, nobody laughs.
THIS IS A PURE POWER PLAY BY THE NORMAN.

the pathetic angle of im not laughing even if its the funniest joke on earth, ALWAYS REMEMBER ITS WHO IS TELLING THE JOKE NOT THE JOKE ITSELF FOR NORMANS.

just fuck yourself off from there and get neetbux .

people are fucking clowns i swear , Gotta Be a Piece of Shit in a World full of Shits , or you will get Shitted on.
Yes but the normans have not seen my type before who is a relentless and low inhib maxxed cel.

I play a psychological game of shit stirring with them, where i know they are trying to fuck with me passive aggressively, and as soon as i enter the building to work, I have this angle turned up to the max and every interaction i fuck them non verbally and sometimes even verbally but i never cross the line and say anything explicit, just shots a pump to the head, no swearing or aggression just repeated lampoons again and again and again. until they eventually fuck off

Yes but the normans have not seen my type before who is a relentless and low inhib maxxed cel.

I play a psychological game of shit stirring with them, where i know they are trying to fuck with me passive aggressively, and as soon as i enter the building to work, I have this angle turned up to the max and every interaction i fuck them non verbally and sometimes even verbally but i never cross the line and say anything explicit, just shots a pump to the head, no swearing or aggression just repeated lampoons again and again and again. until they eventually fuck off
social mindgames are for woman

they never stop unless you get physical .

then again you said someone is setting you up , so you will be gone there sooner or later regardless .

Or are you afraid of not being able to get neetbux and therefore clinge onto this Place that is Rotten With Shitters?

I learned very young that standing up for myself, either verbally or physically, would mean that I'd be painted as the aggressor. Once bullies tried to actually murder me and threw me into an ice lake, the bully was a 14 year old 6'7 Chadlite with ADHD, he got no punishment, not even a harsh word despite 4 of my friends seeing him do it.

Every time I defended myself against physical assault I was expelled from school. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Same shit

I noticed this long time ago in elementary school, if the bullied kid fought back he would be demonized and branded aggressive, even the teacher would start ignoring him.
That literally happened to me. I got bullied for years, everyone but my parents knew about it but nobody cared. Then when I got physical a single time my whore homeroom teacher wanted to expel me.

social mindgames are for woman

they never stop unless you get physical .

then again you said someone is setting you up , so you will be gone there sooner or later regardless .

Or are you afraid of not being able to get neetbux and therefore clinge onto this Place that is Rotten With Shitters?
you again forget im ogremaxxed gymcel strongman cel
that is my whole angle ia m goading them into getting physical then when it happens i destroy them "in self defence"

Very easy to say herr derr mind games are for women THE WHOLE OF LIFE IS A SOCIAL MIND GAME YOU MORON

ALSO again very easy to say when it is not occurring to you, in fact petty and self interested to say this angle without any insight into how and why it is "for women" just a crap statement with nothing it, MORE NORMAN RUBBISH

MY ADVICE STOP HANGING YOUR BECOMING INFECTED

brutal. Trucel trait. Also many times bully has more money than his victims. So school board less likely to care about victim

A trait I have noticed is when normans try and flex on you socially, doing verbal or non verbal bullying tactics (ghosting, limited eye contact one or two word answers being short etc) or flexing and you bat it back hard and quick, eg you blank them in conversation or do 1 word answers back to them and do the exact same behaviour back to them they intiated to you, they will gang up on you and completely ostracize you from a whole working environment, eg if done at work.

It seems they have some unwritten code that one person is completely fair game, and anyone can pummel him socially if incel, but if he comes back at any one of them, they close ranks and multilaterally ghost and passive aggression max towards you in unison, does anyone else get this
Aint shit

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Fucking normshit scum

Same tbh. If I ever defend myself from an attacker I'm always in the wrong. I'm the bad person for now allowing a beating.

The reason for this is that it breaks social norms. Not only are you expected to lose, but you're expected to be submissive. You aren't allowed to push back or harm people who are considered human when you yourself aren't.

I think this is a manlet trait. Even as a chink that's lived his whole life among cumskins, I've never experienced anything like this.
You should've put on a ski-mask and ambushed him. 6'7 doesn't matter when you get the back of your head smashed open by a brick. Even if it killed him, it would've been proper justice.

It's crazy that the most outcasted are the true and smart ones of this world.

I think this is a manlet trait. Even as a chink that's lived his whole life among cumskins, I've never experienced anything like this.

You should've put on a ski-mask and ambushed him. 6'7 doesn't matter when you get the back of your head smashed open by a brick. Even if it killed him, it would've been proper justice.
It's most definitely a manlet trait. Thank short woman for reproducing. But tbf you have a on fair point.

i'm already outcasted since i'm an introverted beta rice nigga:feelshaha::feelzez:

which means what in your world
because to anyone else IN THE WHOLE WORLD
THIS IS USELESS SHIT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND UNIRONICALLY ITSELF

AINT SHIT
Dude i'm not mocking your thread
Aint shit means legit and correct

:dab:

Happened to me, you gotta be careful dude. If you are ugly they are all against you especially the women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back