Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: aging really well due to lack of sun exposure

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Normies are always out and about in the sun. The downside of that is sun damage which ages the skin. As an incel, you usually stay indoors, which means less sun damage to the skin. This is why a lot of incels look younger than their age.

yeah, im 18 but look like 14. huge problem for getting girls

yes, I hate the sun. 30 mins in the sun and my face is red

yeah, im 18 but look like 14. huge problem for getting girls
I’m 26 and look 15-16. It’s a terrible curse, girls my age see me as a child. They wouldn’t date me if I was the last man alive.

Haha yes, I’m aging like fine wine!

42FABA16 5701 4A20 ABFE F3E80A8E41F9

I age like shit, I already look like 30 years old despite being in early twenties.

I’m 26 and look 15-16. It’s a terrible curse, girls my age see me as a child. They wouldn’t date me if I was the last man alive.
my friends refer to me as cute and innocent, i feel more like a puppy or a child to them. the worst part is the few girls in the group always laugh and giggle whenever i talk/swear because to them, its like a child is talking. no one takes me seriously at all.

my friends refer to me as cute and innocent, i feel more like a puppy or a child to them. the worst part is the few girls in the group always laugh and giggle whenever i talk/swear because to them, its like a child is talking. no one takes me seriously at all.
go for 18 year olds you retard. prettyboymaxx.

People think I’m younger than I am, happensn often

The defective gene for fair skin increases the Melanoma risk twelve-fold.

Normies are always out and about in the sun. The downside of that is sun damage which ages the skin. As an incel, you usually stay indoors, which means less sun damage to the skin. This is why a lot of incels look younger than their age.
Yes. Went clubbing a lot and people were saying I would look as low as age 19. Even got carded a couple times. As you near that 30 line, its gonna be a blessing.

When I look back at photos of me as a kid I am tanned but now im pale as a ghost. I haven't really been outside since 2013

grow out facial hair helps. Eventually, it's gonna be an asset tho when people start aging. Try using La Roche Posay facial hygiene products and applying the asset that is your baby face.